capter 7 pretty pink necklace

(MAY BE TRIGGERING)

Their show is tomorrow, and then they have to leave.

No more harry.

No more friends.

No more happiness.

No more sanity.

I laid in bed for hours thinking about it, Sunday morning. Harry was still in that same position he fell asleep in last night. He couldn't sleep on his stomach or his right side. In the middle of the night I had lifted up his shirt to see how bad they were. They were pretty dark but would away before their Chicago concert.

I had completely let my guard down last night and kissed harry.

I kissed harry styles.

It was weird. I haven't felt like this in a long time. And yesterday when I let him touch my hips and we were really close at hurricane.

I sat up and Harry's hand brushed mine. I laid back down and watched him slowly wake up. He looked at me and half smiled. Closing his eyes again.

"tomorrow's your last day here." I whispered to him.

"Ssssh." He told me. I got up and walked to his side of the bed, helping him up. He grimced at the pain, but hugged me, fighting through it, I made him stop, because he had winced again..

"Does it really hurt? You need to go on stage tomorrow."

"I'll be fine. I just need rest and pain killer." He said to me, slowly walking to the door "And you." He whispered under his breathe, turning before opening the door. I walked up to him and stood by him.

"I'm really sorry about last night." I said to him.

"Its okay." He touched my cheek with his hand that didn't hurt to lift.

When we got down stairs the boys had were all still asleep, I sent harry to go wake them up. When they got down stairs I had already ate some cereal and was watching TV.

"You guys look like shit." I said. They were all obviously hungover and I found it hilarious, they didn't say anything.

"Do you guys need advil or something?" They all nodded and except harry and Liam. I went to the kitchen and gave them all advil and a glass of milk.

"Why are you giving us milk?" Asked zayn, eyes half open.

"I heard it helps get rid of hangovers." They nodded, not feeling like arguing, and chugged the milk with the pill. The boys were completely hammered last night. while I was walking around the house, before bed I heard one of them throwing up, but i didn't go check on them fearing I would throw up too.

The day was going by slowly and painfully as the boys recovered from their hangovers and remembering this is their last day here.

"Do you guys wanna go swimming?" I asked. They all exchanged glances and a received a 'sure'.They all walked to the patio door. "Where are you going? Go get dressed." I told them heading the other way.

"Why? We'll just swim in our underwear." Zayn said. I gave them all a weird look.

"That's weird." I said trotting up the stairs.

I put on my black bikini, and grabbed some towels before going outside to find all the boys in the water already. I set the towels on the table but laid one out on a chair for me to lay on. The boys were to distracted to notice until I dropped my glasses.

"Damn." Niall said, Louis slapped the back of his head. Harry cleared his throat and the boys continued what they were doing before.

After getting a few peaceful minutes of lying there I was splashed, by niall shaking his head like a dog right by the edge near my feet.