The day I met you

I will always remember the day I met the Winchester's, the people that showed me that I was worth something, that my life was worth living, without them I won't be where I am now. But I'm getting ahead of myself, back to the Winchester's. I only went outside of 'my' woods for one reason and one reason only and that was to see if I could find anything that I could of used, like food or something to hid my wings, so I didn't look so.... unhuman.. I knew from the moment that I woke up that day that going into town was going to end with me some where I didn't know but I was hungry so I had no cause. It wasn't like I could of just asked my parents for something. I could of always went back to them and see how that went but I already knew what would of happened if I did that. They would of looked at me and seen something other than there son, the one thing that they should of seen. I wasn't doing that to myself, it was bad enough that people I don't know looked at me as if I was a sci-fi carter, I couldn't of dealt with my parents looking at me that way. With that being said I fixed myself the best I could and headed for town, the walk never took very long but soon as u would walk into view I always felt eyes on me. It wasn't like these people haven't seen me before but that didn't stop them from staring. I wasn't in town for ten minutes when I heard some kid say, "Look dad an angel" I had to turn around because that was one of the nicest things that I heard someone say about me. When I turned around I seen an older man with two kids, one looked about my age and the other looked a few years younger. The younger one was pointing and the dad and the older kid where looking my why. I should of said something but at the time I didn't really know how to say anything to anyone besides myself. The dad seemed to snap out of the days he was in, at that moment he turned to the younger one saying, "Sam you shouldn't point because he's different" I had a hard time not going up to him and giving him a hug but I didn't know how to do that either. I seen the dad and the older kid talking but I couldn't hear what they were saying anymore, 'Sam' was looking at me smiling, at first I thought of returning the smile but again I don't know how to do that. I stood there for awhile watching the three of them, it was the first time that I ever really seen a family. Well a family that didn't treat one of there own as a thing of fiction. I turned away from them, I needed to finish what I came into town for so I could go back to the woods so I could forget the three of them ever existed, it wasn't that I didn't like them, no that's not it at all, it was that I couldn't remember them for my own good. Thinking of their family would of made me think of how mine though me out. I started walking away when I hard the man say, "Hey kid wait up" I had to stop to see if he was talking to someone else, the only ones paying any attention to us was Sam and the other kid. Once he got to me he asked "What's your name? Where are your parents?" I had to look at him for a little bit before I could answer "Castiel" "OK, Castiel. I'm Jon, this is Dean and Sam" I looked at the boys, they were both smiling at me. "Where are your parents Cas?" Dean asked, "I don't really know" they looked at me confused. "What do you mean you don't know? Everyone knows how to find someone" Sam said "Well I know but I don't like to see them" Jon looked at me more stern then "What you mean you don't like to see them?" "I don't like to see them because they don't like to see me." as I said that I felt something, I looked around to see Sam touching my wings. "Where did you get these from?" he asked, Jon hit him giving him a look, "I don't know" Dean looked at me and said "What do you know?" "That this is the most I've ever talked" the three of them gave me a sad look and at the time I didn't understand why.

A/N:
There it is one update. I hope you all like it. Tell me what you think and all that, you know what to do
Raven