Changing lives

I got vary used to Sam sleeping in my room, he took the things he wanted from him room, he slept in my bed since I slept in Dean's. Evey night was the same, me and Sam would go to bed while we listened to John got drunk. We went through a year and a half of the same thing, I gave up on thinking Dean would come back to help me with Sam and his dad. I still loved him, even when I was mad at him for leaving me hear alone. Although Sam needed me, I don't want to know what he would of done without me. In fact Sam didn't talk to anyone but me. He wasn't like other boys his age, he was quite where the other boys where loud, he would ask me every day if I could stay at school with him, him knowing that I didn't like to be out of the house. Before Mary and Dean left are lives I didn't really leave the house, I started to realize that the lose of his brother and mother had a great inept on him and his father drinking and not giving a damn about him screwed with him more and I didn't know how to make it better.
I remember one night after Sam started to sleep in my room, the night started the same John drunk like usual, me and Sam staying in the room we now shard. At some point I must have fallen asleep because I remember waking up to yelling, at first I thought it was just John yelling, he did that sometimes, yelling at nothing but air, until I hard Sam's fant voice over the sound of shattering glass. I was out of my bed and down the stairs in a heart beat, I never moved so fast in my life. I was in front of Sam with my wings spread before John knew what happened. What happened next changed my veaw on John Winchester forever. He looked at me and then Sam and fround "Look my other pothatic son needs prtachon from a freak. Isn't it bad enough that your brother is a fag" he bit out, I looked at him in shock "Yes, I'm taking about you Castiel... What the fuck are you anyway? What the fuck did you do to my son to turn him into a fag?" The question hurt more then him using my whole name sece moved in, "He's family dad. He didn't do anything to Dean and you would know this if you ever gave a damn about us" Sam says just loud enough for us to hear. John laughed like something was funny "I should of just left you sit your winged ass in the woods and let you die!" At this point I was past socked I was pissed, I wasn't going to let some drunk talk to me like that, I was acrossed the kitchen and had him pined up against the wall before either him or Sam could do anything. "Don't you dare talk to me like that human, I'll kill you where you stand" I had know idea where this anger was coming from but I let it come out "How dare you speak to me like that. You don't know what I can do to you." I bit out the rest, lifting John off the ground. I'll never forget the look on his face when I picked him up. I though him into the front door, standing over him, I felt nothing, all I wanted was for him to feel the same pain as he's been giving Sam. "Leave" it was all I could say without killing him, he stared at me, "leave and never come back" I bit out "Fine" he was out of the door and gone in minutes. I had to come down before turning to Sam "Are you okay" "Cas, what was that?" "You didn't answer me" he wouldn't look at me "I'm fine" he finally said "I don't know" "what" "I don't know what just happened" and just like that mine and Sam's relashonship was never the same.

A\N
I don't know if anyone has been reading this but I'm sorry that it's took me so long to Wright this but I hope you like it. Tell me what you think. Raven