Gabriel

Dean and Cas spent 4 long years together before they were tooken from this world. It took me and Sam by surprise really. It hurt to find out that a drink driver took are brothers away from us. Crazy how much I miss my little brother now, hell I even miss Dean's jokes and Sam's bitchface that he only gave Dean. We're slowly getting back to normal. The funeral was hard but what they both would of wanted, Sam cried on my shoulder, I thought I seen John there but I wasn't going to ask I know what he did to Sam and Dean, if it was him that was one hell of a time to show you care. The only thing that I couldn't figure out was where Cas's wings went, as far as I know is me and Cas where the only ones that had wings, I just learned how to hid mine, I seen Lucifer after the funeral was done, when I  asked him what he was doing there he just told me that he was sorry for not being able to apologize to Cas and that if he could he'd take it all back and be the big brother that Cas needed. After everything comed down I found this book that Cas  written his life in and decided to wright an ending so hear it is, the ending of all endings. This is for you little bro, Love you Cassy hope your happy where ever you and Dean are.

Lots of love Gabriel and Sam Winchester. 

A/n
That's it the end, hope you all like it. Sorry for the long wait for the ending. Please tell me what you think.