6. It was real?

I woke up in my bed. Must've all been in my head, Cameron wouldn't like me he's off limits. Olivia would kill me; literally. She proved that after slapping me a few days ago. I walked downstairs in an oversized shirt. It was mine, I bought it when I was still with Matt, Jenny took me shopping we were in 'Factorie' and I saw I boy that looked like Matt making out with some blone girl. I theb realized it was because Matt didn't love me, he cheated multiple times and i was too stupid to see it. I feel a tear run down my eye and before I know it I'm balling my eyes out on the stairs.

I felt someone's presence above me. I looked up and there stood my over achieving, fake faced, betraying, bitch of a sister Olivia, just standing there smirking like she was glad I was crying.

"Poor baby got cheated on, lied to and everything" she chuckled

"Just leave me alone Olivia, I'm not in the mood for your shit" I groaned getting up and wiping my tears away. Walking down the rest of the stairs as she followed chuckling to herself.

"What? Little Samantha cant handle things that go on in the real world" she pouts sarcastically. I roll my eyes and start to make myself breakfast.

"Dont you have a boy toy to shove yourself in?" I asked not even making eye contact with her.

"I wouldn't say I'm a boy toy" Cameron chuckles coming in with that amazing smile. I turn around seeing Olivia left and Cameron is just standing there shirtless with a bottle of water. He looked so attractive.

Stop it Sam you dont like him. You can't, last night was all in your head and it didn't happen.

"Look if you want to say last night didn't happen, it didn't happen"

"Wait what, so you reall-"

"Have a look at your wrist" he smiles

I look down at my wrist and my arm was wrapped in a bandage. Last night wasnt in my head, Cameron actually helped me get through the night, he cuddled into me, he held me when i cried, it was all real, I really fell for Cam...

I shake my head realizing he's gone. I continue to make breakfast. I finish my breakfast- shit! Its 8 o'clock I'm gonna be late to school. I race upstairs get dressed and ready. I chuck on a little bit of makeup and my white converse and raced down. It's too far to walk and I'm late.

"Fuck!" I yelled out

"Need a ride?" I look behind me and there stands Cam with his car keys dangling around his fingers smiling.

"Please, its too far to walk and I'm late" he smiles nodding and we walk out getting in the car driving to school.

-

"Thanks Cam" I smile getting out of the car

"No problem babe" he smirks kissing my cheek

"Dont forget you're still dating my sister" I point a finger at him he raises his hands in defense as I close the door. I walk in and my friend Madison comes up to me.

"Hey, who was the one you were kissing in the car? It wasnt Matt and he had a car and looked older. Details lady!" She exclaimed

"Keep you voice down" I whisper yelled "It was Olivia's new boy toy, he's 19 nearly 20 a year older than her. I was late and he gave me a ride" I explained and she smirked

"And so he casually kisses you?"

"Shut up okay" I blushed opening my locker before it was suddenly shut, I flinched. "What the hell?" I yelled before realizing that Madison was still standing next to me and she wasnt the one that slammed my locker. It was Matt

"Hey babe"

"Don't babe me, we're over, unless I need to remind you by punching you again" I said opening my locker again and grabbing out my books.

"Aww cmon babe, I told you I'm sorry" he shut my locker for me as i walked away

"And I told you we're over" he pinned me against the wall

"Just forgive me" he pleated

"Dont you havs anything better to do? Like fuck my best friend?" I sarcastically smile pushing him away.
I sway my hips as i walk to class with Madison.

We get to the class room and Madison sees her boyfriend Jack he seems intimidating but he's actually a real goof just like his best friend since kindergarten Jack. Yep they have the same name its Jack & Jack we've all been close friends since primary school and right now, Madison was my closest friend besides the fact of what happened with Jenny last night Madison and the Jacks were pretty much the only ones i trusted right now.

"So who was the guy you were riding with this morning?" Johnson smirked, I rolled my eyes at him.

"Apparently she's Olivias new man" Madison answered I lightly pushed her shoulder

"Damn girl, crushin on the older guy" G laughes

"He just gave me a ride to school. And anyway he helped me out last night"

"Helped you out honey?" Madisom put her hand on my shoulder smiling, I pushed it off

"Not like that ya Nastys, Matt cheated" I mumbled the last part their eyes widened

"Sam, we didn-" Johnson started

"How could you? I never said anything" I said still looking down at my shoes

"What? He cheated?" Gilinsky asked seeming really confused

"With Jenny" and again tears started and all their eyes widened. The techer walked in but I couldn't stay

"Miss Hastings (dont know if I said her last name before but its that now) where are you going, class is about to start"

"I dont care right now Mrs. Smith I just cant stay here" I said walking out crying again.

Madison POV●

After Sam stormed out I followed just to make sure she's okay. I found her by her locker knees up head in her hands just quietly crying to herself.

"Hey, its alright, Jenny only wants him because you had him" I tired to comfort her

"Exactly had him; As in not anymore" she managed to choke out "but now its not even about him" she put her head up.

"What are you even talking about?" I asked confused

"I've fallen for my sister boyfriend"

-
Yay! Longer chapter goin on. Working on posting another one tonight just for my Cam Fam. (shoutout)