7. maybe I fell harder than I thought

Sam POV●

Yup, Its true. I've fallen for Cam. It was just his warm smile, comforting eyes, caring personality, he's funny (when he's not barging around my house and fucking my sister) and he was pretty much the only person in my house besides my mom that actually cared enough not to hit me and make sure I'm okay. I just couldn't help myself. I know he's Olivia's boyfriend and I shouldn't but nothing can really change my mind at this point.

I come home from school looking forward to seeing Cam but it's Friday and I have practice to do. I get in the house and its empty, well dads at work and Olivia is probably at Cams house, he's usually over here but every now and then she'll go over there and do whatever with him. Right now I'm just shivering at the thought of that. When I hear a scream. I run upstairs and burst through Olivias room...big mistake

"Sam! What the fuck!?" Olivia yells jumping off of Cam and into her covers.

"I-uh-I" I stutter, at this point I'm completely mortified at what I've just seen. Olivia on top of Cam. Eughsksdm! I run out of the room someone yelling my name I dont really care who I'm just running. I dont even worry about anything and I just run.

After a while I'm in front of Madisons house just balling my eyes out at the front door. I pound my fist on the door after about 10 seconds the door swings open and I see Madison standing there. Her eyes widen and she enlaps me in a hug. I crash, burn, cry, let every emotion out because jealously and hurt have completely taken over me; I cant keep anything in at this point. I have no idea why I'm like this, maybe I liked Cameron more than I thought.

"Hey, come inside" she cooes. I walk in still crying. "What even happene- Wait did you walk here?!" I nodded she sighs

"I-It w-w-wa-was Ol-Olivi-i-a. H-her and Cam the-they were-" I stuttered not able to finish my sentence.

"Hun you don't have to tell me, its okay" I nod tears only just spilling out of my eyes. I'm so glad I took at least a half an hour walk to here. Madison is pretty much the only one that actually genuinely cares about me right now.

I sigh "c-can I stay here for a w-while"
She nodds

"As long as you like"

"Just a day or 2, then I'll go back home" I nodd

●Cam POV●

Olivia and I were...well you know fucking when Sam walked in she looked horified but I mean Olivia is my girlfriend but I dont know I mean I've always liked Sam, she's such a sweet yet sassy girl she's not fake faced and bitchy like her sister. Since I met her that day I kinda always felt nervous around her, I think I really do like her. I mean Olivia doesn't really like me, you can tell by the way she looks at me. She likes me cos I'm 'hott' and that I give her sex. Sam tho she didnt like me when she met me, not completely sure why; I never did anything to her maybe cos I'm her sisters boyfriend. I'm only 2 nearly 3 years older than her. She's 17 so only a few months until she's 18. Yup its real. I fell for my girlfriends younger sister.

-
●Sam POV●

"Thanks Madison it really helped being here" I smiled

"No problem hun, I'll see you before class tomorrow morning" I nod walking out ths door

"Wait, you're not walking again, get in my car" I sigh and slide into her car. After maybe 15 minutes she pulls into my driveway and i get out.

"Thanks Mad, I'll see you tomorrow" she nods and i close the door.

I walk to my door and open it. I would rather stay at Madisons but I have to come home. I dont know why, its not like anyone's gonna care. I kinda don't wanna face Cam at all but it's bound to happen.

I walk outside to my netball hoop and start practicing things like shooting and passes shit like that. I then go upstairs to get changed into my swimming shit, grab my goggles? tie my hair in a high ponytail and go outside to the pool room. I start doing laps. freestyle, backstroke, other various strokes. That goes for about half an hour 45 minutes. I then get out and take a shower. I walk downstairs realizing that I've been home for about an hour and a half and i haven't realized that no ones in the house. I shrug it off and start to make myself dinner. I start putting pasta in a pot before realizing someone is in the house...behind me