8. Finally

I continue what I'm doing realizing its Cameron

"You disappeared, I missed you" he whispered right next to my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist hugging me. I push him off not even responding. I use a wooden spoon to stir the sauce and this kid just wont leave me alone, where's Olivia? Probably cheating on him.

"Looks good, can I have some?" He asked. I say nothing and continue draining the spaghetti. I dish mine out and sit at the table.

"Where were you?" He asks, I stay silent and shrug. I cant give in to him easily or he'll know I like him, like those girls who give in, rip their clothes off everytime they see them, giggle and laugh at anything, flirt and batt their eyes all the time, they're the most annoying girls, just giving in to guys like that. Weak sluts they are.

"Look I was just worried"

"Why? Why would you be worried about me? Im not your girlfriend" I snap and he's taken aback by my sudden outburst

"I know but I'm not heartless and I think I'm the reason you left on Friday"

"So you feel sorry for me because I had a shitty Thursday and Friday" I scoff "not like anyone cared at the fact I left for 2 days, not Olivia, not dad, so why does it matter?"

"BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU" he snaps then its silent

"I was at Madisons" I say finally breaking ths silence

"Madison Beer? Jack Gilinskys girlfriend?" He wonders I nodd

"How do you know all of my friends?"
"Because they're my friends" he chuckles. Now that he mentions it that kinda makes sense, Jack and Jack went on tour around the US with a bunch of guys like 2 years ago made alot of cool friends that come hang out every now and then but I've never seen Cameron until he started dating Liv.

"Look Sam I like you, alot. You're just really laid back and chill"

"Are you kidding? I'm under pressure to be good at everything because of my over achieving sister, I constantly do homework and practice and I'm always stressing because of it, I'm anything but laid back and chill" it was true I was always under pressure because of Olivia I was always up til midnight doing practice and on top of that I do homework and try my best to get straight A's plus I'm the star athlete. Tennis, Vollyball, netball, swimming, cheerleading, gymnastics. I practice 1 everyday and Thursday is my day off.

"Look I hear-" I pause and shiver "so I ran up and saw-" I can't stop shivering at the fact Cameron made Olivia scream. "So I ran to Madisons and stayed there"

"Look Olivia is my girlfriend so I'm sor-"

"Stop apologizing! I dont need your pity. I know Olivia is your girlfriend, I mean how could you miss it" I sarcastically smile getting up from the table. I walk to the kitchen and wash everything up before walking upstairs and just flopping on my bed.

"Are you jealous of Olivia or something?" He smirks leaning against my doorway

"She's over achieving and I want to try to make my parents proud like she did, although they dont really care about me cos I was second born" I answer

"No I mean of me and Olivia"

"Why would I be jealous of you two cheating bastards?" I scoff

"Because I'm Olivias boyfriend and not yours"

"Dont you have anything better to do than worry and follow around your girlfriends younger sister" I push him out and slam my door in his face

"You didnt answer my question" a muffled voice comes from the other side of my door. I shake my head locking the door.

I lay down on my bed just thinking when I hear banging on the door. I groan getting out of bed and unlock the door.

"If you still wanna know Cam. No I'm not jea-" Im cut off by Cameron...locking his pink plush plump lips with mine, he was kissing me! It takes me 3 seconds before I realize whats going on and push him off me.

"Sam-I-" I cut him off by kissing him again. I stumble back and he follows closing my door and pushing me on my bed not breaking the kiss. We make put on my bed for about 2 minutes before breaking.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks suddenly

"What about Olivia?"

"She's just not gonna know then is she?" He smirked. Olivia cheats on him anyway so whats the worst that can happen? I smirk leaning back into his lips.

"I've liked you since I met you Sam" I smiles into the kiss

"I've liked you too Cam, I just didn't notcie til a couple days agi" I giggle. He pecks my lips once more before getting up.

"Olivia wont be back tonight, she thinks I'm at my house. I just wanted to see you" he smirks

"Oh, so you knew this was gonna happen" I sass

"Nope, I was just hoping" he smirks before giving me one last kiss and beginning to walk out.

"Wait" I yell "stay with me" I ask it more being a comand tho. He gives me a look

"Pleeeeease, just until I fall asleep" he nodds getting into bed with me.

We lay in my bed talking for a while and I start to doze off. I cuddle into Cam and fall asleep thinking;
I've finally got him