Better or Worse?

*Meanwhile with Zonnique........

Zonnique's POV:

Right now...I just feel so left out, I feel so left alone...that I just don't know what to do with my life anymore.....and I CAN'T even control my EMOTIONS! Any longer.....why can't I just have some peace and happiness in my life, I feel like there's just nothing but sadness and suffering, and I now fear that I'm gonna suffer even more, or even, I'll probably die, which is what I really don't want, especially cuz I wanna be in my child's life.....I wanna be there for my baby, and EVERY step of the way...and you know...I do want Princeton in my baby's life too you know, and I still love him, but I'm still mad at him for raping me............and I just really...really don't know...if I can take him back........

Basix: Hey you guys where did Zonnique go?

Reginae: Oh she's over there *points to where Zonnique is sitting*

Basix: Ok then thanks

(Basix walks up to Zonnique and sits with her)

Basix: Awwwww Zonnique what's up, why are you crying?

Zonnique: I'm crying...because my life is just so out of order right

Basix: Awwww you don't have to say it like that you know, and as long as there are still good things in life as well as bad, then your life isn't out of order

Zonnique: But it is though, can't you see, I'm sitting here all upset on new year's day, I'm pregnant and 15, I've been raped, and I'm depressed, because there's nothing good about my life anymore *starts to cry in pain*

Basix: Awwwwwww Zonnique please don't cry, ok...everything's gonna be alright yeah, you just gotta be strong, and have hope, and NEVER give up, ok, just NEVER give up and carry on with your life, ok, and always make the best of it, alright

Zonnique: Ok then *sniffs* thank you so much Basix, you're the sweetest cousin I've ever had *in tears*

Basix: Awwww thanks Zonnique. And so are you

Zonnique: Thank you, Basix *in tears*

(They both hug each other and go back to join the others, but meanwhile...............

End of part 1

What do yall thinks gonna happen next?

Will Zonnique's life actually get any better...or worse...

Find out in part...coming soon..on “Better Off Without You”.