The BIG 1983 INTERNATIONAL GRADY HIGH SCHOOL PROM

Chapter 13 part 1

(Wednesday 18th May 1983)

(6:30pm)

(Today is the day of the big 1983 high school prom for all the graders and back at the Harris house hold, Zonnique, Amber, Sandra, Bahja, Breaunna, Lourdes, and Reginae are getting ready for the big prom)

Reginae: Hey, you guys, what yall gonna be wearing for the BIG PROM today?

Bahja: THAT! My girl, is gonna be a surprise, so yall are gonna have to wait until I've gotten dressed, ok, and Zonnique do you have any separate changing rooms that we can all change in alone

Zonnique: Yeah sure I do, and I there's 10 of them, and theirs 7 of us, so there's enough for all a yall ok

Everyone: Ok cool

Zonnique: Alright then, but ima change in my room

Sandra: Me too I'm going to change inda my bedroom *African accent/dialect*

Amber: Same thing here

Bahja: Ok we're gonna go to the separate changing rooms

Zonnique: Kk cool

(Everyone goes to get changed)

Zonnique's prom outfit:(In the comments below)

Bahja's prom outfit: (In the comments below)

Breaunna's prom outfit: (In the comments below)

Lourdes's prom outfit: (In the comments below)

Reginae's prom outfit: (In the comments below)

Sandra´s prom outfit: (In the comments below)

Amber´s prom outfit: (In the comments below)

*All the girls finished getting dressed and went back to Zonnique´s room*

Zonnique: Oooh my god you girls are lookin goooood tonight

Bahja: I know right thanks and so are you

Zonnique: Awwwww thank you so much

Bahja: You're welcome, so are we ready to go?

Everyone: Yep, definitely

Bahja: Alright then, let's go

(Meanwhile back downstairs with the rest of the family........

Tiny: Ok now, introducing, the 1ST INTERNATIONAL PROM QUEEN...ZONNIQUE JAILEE HARRIS AKA STAR FROM O.M.GEEEEEEE

*By the way theirs camera men their and everyone has cameras in their hand, except Tiny of course*

*Zonnique walks down the stairs in catwalk style while everyone is cheering and clapping for her and all the cameras are flashing as well as herself being filmed*

Beyonce: YOU GO GIIRRRL WOOOOOO *Clapping*

Tiny: Alright now, introducing, the 2ND INTERNATIONAL PROM QUEEN...BAHJA SHAMONI RODRIGUEZ AKA BEAUTY ALSO FROM OMMMMMMMGEEEEE

*Bahja walks down the stairs in catwalk style while everyone is cheering and clapping for her and all the cameras are flashing as well as herself being filmed*

Zonnique: YEEAAAAAAYER YOU GO BAHJA WOOP WOOP *Clapping*

Tiny: Alright, now for the 3RD INTERNATIONAL PROM QUEEN...BREAUNNA MERKELL WOMACK AKA BABYDOLL ALSO IN OOOMMMMMGEEEEEEEEE

*Breaunna walks down the stairs in catwalk style while everyone is cheering and clapping for her and all the cameras are flashing as well as herself being filmed*

Zonnique and Bahja: GOOOOOO BABYDOLL WOOOOOOOO *Clapping*

Tiny: Ok next up...the 4TH INTERNATIONAL PROM QUEEN...LOURDES SHAQUEAL RODRIGUEZ AKA LOLO

*Lourdes walks down the stairs in catwalk style while everyone is cheering and clapping for her and all the cameras are flashing as well as herself being filmed*

Zonnique, Bahja and Breaunna: LOLOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOO *Clapping*

Tiny: Now then, for the 5TH INTERNATIONAL PROM QUEEN...REGINAE DJAUN CARTER AKA BABY CARTER

*Reginae walks down the stairs in catwalk style while everyone is cheering and clapping for her and all the cameras are flashing as well as herself being filmed*

Zonnique, Bahja, Breaunna and Lourdes: WOOOOOO GO REGINAE WOOP WOOP *Clapping*

Tiny: Righty then, the 6TH INTERNATIONAL PROM QUEEN...SANDRA MBUYI HARRIS AKA MAMA GEEEEEEEEEEEE *MAMA G*

*Sandra walks down the stairs in catwalk style while everyone is cheering and clapping for her and all the cameras are flashing as well as herself being filmed*

Zonnique, Bahja, Breaunna, Lourdes and Reginae: EEEEEEHHHH SANDRA MBUYI EEEEEEEEEEHHHHH WOOOOOOOOOO *Clapping*

Zonnique: Yo oza kitoko penza *You´re so beautiful*

Sandra: Oooooh merci ma seour *Oooooh thank you my sister*

Zonnique: de rien *No problem*

Tiny: Okaaaaaaay, now for last but not least, the 7TH INTERNATIONAL PROM QUEEN...AMBER ANGALULA BIPENDU *pronounced Bi-pen-do* HARRIS AKA SWEETIE BABYYYYYYYY

*Amber walks down the stairs in catwalk style while everyone is cheering and clapping for her and all the cameras are flashing as well as herself being filmed*

Zonnique, Bahja, Breaunna, Lourdes, Reginae and Sandra: AYEEEEEEEEEEE SWEETIE BABYYYYYYYYY WOOOOOOOOO *Clapping*

Amber: Ahawwwwwww you guys

Zonnique: Awwwwwww my sweetie baby

*They hug each other, then everyone suddenly hears the horn of a another vehicle outside the house*

Bahja: Oh, who´s that at the door?

Tiny: Weeell lets go and see shall we girls?

The girls: Yep

Tiny: Alrighty then let's go outside and see who it is

Part 2 coming soon