Why did she have to die?

Chapter 21

(1 Months Later)

(Monday 5th September 1983)

(5:00pm)

(Princeton’s Mansion)

NOTE: The Ghost of Zonnique is present

(Princeton is sitting on his couch watching TV until he hears the bell ring)

Princeton: Coming!

*Princeton opens the door*

Shanique: Hey Jay Jay *That’s what she’s been calling him since they was 5*

Princeton: Hey Shanique

*They Hug each other and she walks inside and closes the door*

Shanique: So Jay Jay, what have you been up to lately?

Princeton: Nothing much at all, just been either taking care of Chloe or when I’m needed by her I do nothing at all but watch TV or just sit their and do nothing but think and cry

Shanique: Oh Jay Jay...you know that shouldn’t be like this, and I know that Zonnique died, but we all have to move on...we just can’t continue like this Jay Jay

Princeton: Move on...MOVE ON...Now HOW can I do that Shanique, HUH...HOW can I DO THAT????

Shanique: Look, I know that times have been really hard for you without her...but you just have to try

Princeton: NO!...I’M TIRED OF TRYING!...I’M TIRED OF ALL OF THIS!...I JUST CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE...and IF MY WIFE...IS GONE...Then I’M GONE TOO...Cuz RIGHT NOW MY LIFE IS FINISHED..And CHLOE DOESN’T EVEN HAVE A MOTHER BECAUSE OF MY STUPID SELF...I’M AN IDIOT SHANIQUE...I’M A BIG.IDIOT! *in deep tears*

Shanique: NO YOUR NOT AN IDOIT JAY JAY...YOUR THE SMARTEST PERSON I KNOW...So DON’T GO CALLING YOURSELF AN IDIOT BECAUSE OF A MISTAKE YOU MADE...And we ALL KNOW that ZONNIQUE FORGAVE YOU..And SO DID EVERYONE ELSE...So there’s NO NEED SITTING HERE ALL DAY WASTING YOUR LIFE BY FEELING GUILTY ABOUT A MISTAKE THAT YOU were FORGIVEN FOR, JAY JAY...So PLEEEEEEASE...END THIS NIGHTMARE OF YOURS...And TRY TO MOVE ON...You’ve GOTTA BABY TO TAKE CARE OF *in tears*

Princeton: Oh my god...OH MY GOD!!! *in deep tears*

(He breaks down on the floor and starts crying hysterically and and Shanique goes on her knees and she rocks herself back and forth while Hugging Princeton, and Zonnique is stands there with tears in her eyes. Then she dissapears to now acompany Bahja)

(5:30pm)

(Bahja’s house)

Bahja: Hey mum, me and Lourdes are going to Roc’s place

Shamra: Ok then bye

Bahja and Lourdes: Bye

(They walk the house and close the door. Then they get in Bahja’s car and she drives off)

(10 Minutes Later)

(5:40pm)

(Roc’s house)