The beggining of DRAMA!

Chapter 19

(Saturday 13th August 1983)

(The Harris household)

(The entire family, plus everyone else that was present at Chloe’s birth, are sitting in the living room in silence and total misery)

(By the way the Ghost of Zonnique is in their presents, but they all can’t see her)

*The doorbell rings*

Amber: I’ll go get it *depressed*

*Amber walks up to the door and opens it*

Beyonce and Jay Z: Heeeeeey Amber *they hug her*

Beyonce: How are you today?

Amber: Not good at all *in tears*

Beyonce: Awwwwwww, why’s that baby, and why are you crying? *concerned look*

Amber: I’ll explain inside*in tears*

Beyonce and Jay Z: Ok then

*They walk inside the house and Amber closes the door*

Beyonce: Oh my god…Am I really seeing this?

Tiny: Unfortunately yes *in deep tears*

Beyonce: My god…I can’t believe that your all so sad and miserable *starting to tear up a bit*

Jay Z: Yeah…what’s going on did something happen?

Sandra: Yes O…something VERY terrible happened yesterday night *in deep tears* *African accent/dialect*

Beyonce: Oh my god..would you guys care to share with us?

Amber: With pleasure *in deep tears*

*Beyonce, Jay Z and Amber sit down*

Beyonce: So tell me…why are you all so upset?

Amber: Well…it’s because………..*in deep tears*

Beyonce and Jay Z: Because what? *scared*

Amber: It’s because of Zonnique *in deep tears*

Beyonce and Jay Z: Zonnique?

Amber: Yes *in deep tears*

Beyonce: Oh my god, what happened to her, is she ok?

Amber: No she’s not…she’s really not *in deep tears*

Beyonce and Jay Z: Oh lord Jesus how come?

Amber: B-B-Because…….*in deep tears*

Beyonce and Jay Z: Because what?

Amber: Because she’s dead

Beyonce and Jay Z: WHAT!

Beyonce: This CAN’T be true *beginning to cry*

Amber: I’m afraid it is…she died giving birth to Chloe last night*in deep tears*

Beyonce: Oh my god…….

*she drops to the ground from the chair on her bum and stars screaming and crying badly*

Beyonce: ZONNIQUE WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY…WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OH GOD *Breaths very heavily and continues to scream and cry in grief*

Amber: Auntie please stop crying like this, please its killing me *crying badly while hugging onto her*

Sandra: Oh my god I can’t take this any longer…I JUST CAN’T HOLD IT IN ANYMORE *in deep tears*

*Sandra drops herself to the ground on her bum and starts screaming and crying badly*

Basix: Oh my god…OH MY GOD THE PAAAAIN, OH LOOOORD *in deep tears*

*Basix starts to cry in complete agony and pain, and so does everyone else. Then Zebeo (Zonnique’s real father), knocks on the door*

Zebeo: Hello is anyone there…oh, the doors not closed properly?

*He pushes it open and walks in, then he closes the door behind him, and all of a sudden he notices everything*

Zebeo: OH MY GOD WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON HERE? *Really confused*

*Basix walks up to him, then he gets on his knees and grabs on to Zebeo’s trousers*

Basix: Zonnique is dead *breaths very heavily* ZONNIQUE IS DEEEEEEAD, OH MY GOOOOD *Crying in complete agony and pain*

Zebeo: What did you just say?

Basix: I SAID THAT ZONNIQUE IS DEAD…SHE’S DEAD…SHE DIED GIVING BIRTH TO CHLOE LAST NIGHT! *Crying in complete agony and pain*

*As Zebeo stays silent, everyone continues screaming and crying in agony, then he slowly walks out the house and slams the door, everyone ignores it and continues crying, and as for Zebeo…………

Zebeo: *falls to the ground on his knees* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*Zebeo starts screaming and crying in complete agony…then he loses his mind and goes on a COMPLETE rampage*

End of chapter 19

What do yall thinks gonna happen next?

And tell me what you think of this chapter

Stay tuned to find out…in “Better Off Without You” an MB/OMG girlz Love Story