Chapter one- Flashback

"Hello my name is Hailey, I was kidnapped when I was just Five of course i'm Eight now, my mommy still hasn't found me, and all I have left is my doll Sarah, at least he let me keep her when I was kidnapped.
*
*
Oh were are my manner's i'll tell you how I got kidnapped.
*
*
Well, it all started when I was four, my mommy and daddy told me I was getting a baby Brother soon, that made me mad, I loved being the only child now I have a baby brother ughh. I'm five now my brother Brandon is three months old and my parents pay all the attention on him. Makes me mad. Well I was on my way to school one morning and I only lived one block away so my mom let me walk, I was almost there and I saw my best friend Lisa, and the a white van pulled up beside me and a man asked me if I wanted some candy 'Remembering what mommy told me never talk to strangers' so I ignored him well he stopped, got out of the van, came running after me, and I started running too. I started yelling for Lisa but I reckoned she had her head phones in and with that the man caught me and put a white cloth over my mouth, then when I woke up I was in the same small room i'm in now. He abuses me, and does other things to me I rather not talk about. He's has had other girls here but he kills them and that's what terrify's me. Now i'm here, three years later and still getting abused and beat by that guy ohh... by the way his name is Daniel.
*
*
*
End of Flashback
*
*
*
*
Author's note
Please go easy on me this is my first story.
Please vote
Please comment
Please share
I'll update whenever I can

-- Jaclyn