Chapter Ten- The release

"Come on, brats, i don't have all day get a move on before i change my mind." said Daniel

When we heard him say that we ran down the stairs and hoped in the car and he took off.

"Now, i'm going to drop you both off a block away from Hailey's how say anything about me and I swear when I get out of jail, I will hunt you down and kill you both hear me," he said.

We both shook our heads. It was an hour ride to where he dropped us off at, he dropped us off and sped off before anyone noticed. Then Lisa and I turned to each other and jumped up and down and yelle "Were Free'' and we walked to my house were I would see my parents and we would take Lisa home. When we got there my parents were so happy to see us. They called Lisa's parents and within ten minutes they were there, my parents also called the cops and they got there within fifteen minutes.

          Hailey and Lisa's POV

Were so happy to be home I've been kidnapped for eight years and Lisa has been kidnapped for four years we are glad to be out of there, away from him, away from that house, away from all the pain he caused us. Lisa and I talked about it and were going to tell the cops who it was, what he looks like, and so we can save Ashley and Addison. We were close to them we weren't gonna leave them to die bye him he is gonna be put away and put on a death sentence for what he has done. Lisa and I have been through so much for the past few years that we hope it doesn't scar us for life but were glad to be safe and home.

*

*

*

*

Thanks for all the views to let you know ahead of time I only have a few chapters left and it'll be over so read while you can. and Please Vote, Comment, and Share.

-- Jaclyn