Chapter eight- The re-capture

Daniel's POV

Those bratty kids think they can get away from me yeah right I know where there at there up a tree. I'm not stupid. I will catch them and when I do Courtney's gonna get it because I know sher gave them this idea they never thought of trying to escape til she came along. I'm going to catch them one by one and throw them in the basement instead of a nice bedroom they don't deserve it no more. I was thinking about letting Hailey and Lisa go but bot no more they disobeyed me.

*

*

*

Courtney's POV

So were on the ground now running for our lives, well except Ashley and Addison. Daniel grabbed them by the hair of there head and dragged them away and we don't know where he took them but he's behind us again.

"Ohh no Lisa, no you monster let her go!" yelled Courtney

"I don't think so i'll be back for you Hailey then you Courtney." he said in an evil voice.

I could tell in Hailey's eyes she was scared.

"I don't want to die Courtney. Eight years i've been gone, my parents gave up on me, I miss them so much I just want to go home." Hailey said.

"I know, I do to." I said.

And that instant Hailey was pulled back and dragged away by the head of her hair.

" I'll be back." he said.

I ran as hard and as fast as my little bod would let me but then something unlike someone grabbed my hair and jerked me down to the ground and started dragging me I wa screaming and kicking trying top put up a fight.

" Don't even try the more you struggle the more your gonna be tortured. Tonights your last night. Because you ruined Hailey and Lisa's chance to get out I was gonna let them go tonight but not no more, now they have to stay with me." he said.

I knew I was gonna die no use in trying to escape. I was scared and I was crying. He's gonna torture me in front of everyone I needed help and fast but no one was around to help me, I was doomed for sure.

*

*

*

*

Yes.... that one was a lil longer than the rest but not much. But stick around for the next chap.

Plz Vote, comment, and share.

-- Jaclyn