Chapter seven- The big twist

So right when we walked into the police station guess who was sitting there fake crying about his kids being missing? YEP..... you guessed it Daniel.

" Oh kids i'm so glad your ok." he said with an evil look as he came towards us to hug us.

We all ran towards the office and yelled " Sir, he kidnapped us please, help us."

" Ok, I want to talk to the oldest one about all of this." He said while two other officers came in to take Daniel.

Then the office who's name was Nick, took Courtney and they went in a small room, there they talked.

* Courtney and Nick's conversation*

"So Courtney tell me what all happened with all of it." said Nick.

" Well." she started and told him everything from what happened with Hailey, Lisa, Ashley, Addison, and herself.

"Thank you, Courtney, for the information it really helps." said Nick

" Your welcome officer." said Courtney.

They came out of the room and next thing we know Daniel busts through the door

and he's killed both the officers and just killed Nick. That's when we ran for out lives.

*

*

*

Courtney's POV

We were running for our lives again, from Daniel and He's saying hes gonna catch us. Were all scared to death by him. We have been running for hours and we finally lost him but we knew it wouldn't be long and he'd find us so we climbed a tree and he came and he saw us but acted like he didn't and kept walking he didn't go far. Will we ever get out of here?

*

*

*

*

Please comment and tell me how i'm doing please remember also this is my first story so go easy on me. please vote and comment.

-- Jaclyn