Chapter two- The new girl

So I was asleep, then I was startled awake by a scream and it sounded like it came from the living room, then I heard him open my door.

" Here's a new friend, brat." said Daniel

" Hi, what's your name? Mines Emily." she said

She seemed really nice for someone who just got beat.

" Hailey, i've been, kidnapped three years, he tricked me to get in his van. You.?" I said.

" Same way." she said

" Hey by the way don't try and escape i'll find you then kill you just ask Hailey I killed the last one who did!" said Daniel.

"He did." I said

Then she started bailing. I felt so bad for her.

Hailey's POV

So i'm sitting here watching a girl ball her eyes out, will she ever stop, well I can't say nothing really because I was in her shoes three years ago. Going from a perfect life to losing everything, freinds, family, freedom. So I comforted her and told her " Everything will be ok." she says " No it won't you've been here three years and haven't escaped." So with that I stopped comforting her. While she was there we became the best of friends, but around Dainel we acted like we hated each other. He's such a fool.

Emily's POV

Will I ever get out of here. I want my mommy and daddy. I'm only seven and I know exactly what he's gonna do to me. I have to escape, but he said he'll find me if I do i'll lay low, wait till someone else comes and helps up, she has to be older though, and smarter. I'll get me and Hailey out. Surprisingly me and her are becoming great friends. We act like we hate each other when he comes around so he doesn't kill us.

*

*

*

*

*

How do you like it so far please leave comments.

please remember this is my first story.

please vote

please comment

sorry the chapters are so short only have lil' time to write and i'm on a tablet. LOL!

-- Jaclyn