Chapter eleven- The questioning

"So. Lisa, Hailey can you tell me what all has been happening, who kidnapped you, and how you got out and back here for me, please?" asked the officer when he got to our house.

" yes we can.' I said.

So we explained what Daniel looked like, Tall, muscular, green eyed, shaggy blondish brown hair, and  a deep, deep voice. We told him he abuseed us, slapped, kicked, cut, whipped, and killed a few other girls and made us watch him kill them. We told him that he tod us one day that he had no use for us no more and was dropping us back off at where he found us. and he left once he dropped us off. Threaten to kill us if we told about this. and that was the end of our story.

" Thank you, Hailey, Lisa i have all I need and I promise he will be put away and put on a death sentence, is there anyone else he has with him." he asked

"Yes, Ashley and Addison Madlock." Lisa said.

"Can you show us we he lives, I promise we'll just drive by his house then bring ya'll back here, then we'll get a squad with dogs and go over there to his house and get him." he said. 

"ok." I said

Lisa gave me 'that what are you doing I don't want to go back over there' look and I gave her an 'it's ok' look.

So we rode for an hour over there, showed him where he lived, then he turned around and we came right back to the police station. I told Lisa we'll be just fine and then when we got back to the station the police took off to go get him.

  ---An Hour And A Half Later---

The police walked in with Daniel in hand cuffs and ankle cuffs. He jerked toward us and yelled "YOUR GONNA PAY FOR THIS!" Lisa and I jumped back and the officer we talked to us earlier said "No your not  your sentence to death already for tomorrow at noon'." Right after they brought him in Ashley and Addison walked in with sad faces I walked up to them and said "What's Wrong girls." They said, "We just found out our parents got killed in a car wreck two months ago and we have no where to go." I walked over to my mom and she knew what I was gonna ask and said already sighned adoption papers there staying with us for here on out. Ashley and Addison was so happy and so sad at the same time. It was confusing.

     -- The Next Day--

It was 1pm and it's been an hour since Daniel was sentenced to death and killed for what he done but we don't have to worry about him no more he's gone for good. Life is soo good now with out him. It's peaceful. Lisa, Ashley, Addison and me are the best of friends We all go to school together it's so much fun.

*

*

*

*

One more chapter and Its over sorry and this was a long chapter Please leave Comments and Vote plzz

-- Jaclyn.