Chapter Nine- The torture

Courtney's POV

So i'm sittin here actually standing here with my arms above my head chained up and with Hailey, Lisa, Ashley, and Addison sitting in front of me tied up and crying, but he's not going to kill them just me since i'm older he thinks the escape was my plan. He said when he's done he's going to take Lisa and Hailey home, but I guess he change his mind about keeping them, but they don't know there going home, I wish I could tell them but there's a gag in all our mouth's. Well here he come's walking down the hall, Good bye world as I know it.

"Well, well, well are you ready to die?" he said.

I shook my head no.

Then he whipped my bare leg with a whip. I whimpered.

He whipped me a thousand times then I gave out. He undid my chains and I was on the floor lying there helpless. He kicked, jerked, and slapped me all over.

I can hear Ashley crying for me and coming to help me and he whipped her and I shook me head and they knew what I meant don't help me, it's my time to go. and i'm gone.

*

*

*

*

Hailey's POV

Well, Courtney's gone, Daniel told Lisa and me to pack our things we were going home because he didn't need us but not to be happy or he'll keep us. I'm soo happy so was Lisa.

*

*

*

*

*

*

Sorry it's so short the nxt one will be short too sorry.

But plz vote and comment.

-- Jaclyn