My Runaway Alpha

*~*Prologue*~*

"Dad, just don't go, please. I don't care if they are after you, we can fight them together. As a pack. I'm to young to take over. I haven't even found my mate! Dad, please, I'm begging you. Don't. Go." I pleaded. Dad looked down from my teary eyes and shook his bald head.

"It's too dangerous for you, your mother, and the pack to be around me. You know this Kassidy. I don't want to put you in more danger. I've already been here to long. I really have to go. I'm sorry." he said. Tears were on the brink of rolling down my face. I knew, if he left, that they would come anyways. I was his daughter, flesh and blood. They wanted to get rid of anything that had something to do with him. That includes me, my mother, and the pack.

My Dad shifted in his wolf form. The familiar shade of light brown, smokey grey, and white covered his wolf. He picked up his bag from the ground and looked up at me once more. His golden eyes shone with sadness as he gave me one last blink and walked off into the woods. His pace quickened and he went into a run.

The tears that lined my eyes were spilling over in buckets, streaking my cheeks in wet rivers. I cried in my mother's arms as I watched him go. The last I saw of him was the tip of his tail as he ran deeper into the woods, away from us, away from me. I buried my face into my mother's shoulder and held her tight. Together we shed tears.

Sniffling and looked up from my mother's damped shoulder I saw the pack. Some cried, some stood with anger plastered on their faces, some showed no emotion. But, we all knew that the cause of this was on one pack, the high pack.

The Blood Pack.

*~*

New story! YAY!

<3Vote<3Comment<3Fan<3