Getting ready

Friday!!!!

I wake up to the sound of Cassie's phone going off. I groan and get up. I see Cassie's face light up with happiness as she sees me wake up looking like an alien.

C: Hehe morning sleepy head!i have donuts for ussss
L: -says still half asleep- good I love donuts.
I get up wit a groan and get a plate. I grab 2 donuts and sit back down on my bed. I take a bite of the first one a pink icing one with blue sprinkles. It was soooo good! About 5 minutes later I was done.
L: that was good
C: GOODY!! Hehe
  I get up and throw the paper plate out. I wash my hands and face and put my makeup on. I was planning on going shopping for an outfit for the party tonight with Blake. Holy moly I am so exited! Ok I brush my hair and change into my clothes.
L: Hey I'm gonna go shopping... I have a date!
C: oooo with WHO!
L: Blake did not tell you... I have a date with him at a party tonight.. He is picking me up at 6!
C: OOOOOOH wow! Ok good luck byyyeee!
I walk out the door down to my car. I drive a cute little Buggy. I get in and drive to Target. I see massacre, eyeshadow, lipstick. I buy it all. There are cute clothes too. I pick out a black and white shirt with pink pants. And there are some cute black shoes with spikes on them .I get new tooth brushes and toothpaste. I walk to the cash register and put my stuff on the check out line.
(Crl means cash register lady)
Crl: Hello there
L: Hi!
I get out my wallet inside of my purse. She finishes checking out my things and putting them in bags. I look down at my phone. It's 4:30.
Crl: that will be 112.20 please.
I give her the money grab my things and leave. I head back home and it's 4:50. I hang my clothes up and put my shoes under them. Cassie walks through the door with her boyfriend.
(Cassie's boyfriends name is Jared)
C: Hey! This is Jared , my boyfriend!
L: cool! I have to get ready for my date with Blake.
J: Ok sorry we will just be hanging out here
  He seems nice! I look at my phone it's 5:10.Shit! Gotta get ready. I get my clothes and a towel and take a shower. I here a knock on the bathroom door. I wrap a towel around me and open it. I see Jared standing there and my eyes widen.
L: I- I thought you were Cassie!! What do you want!
J: to know everything about you....
L: ew. I thought you were Cassie's boyfriend
J: I am but you are so much prettier
  I roll my eyes at him and close the door in his face. Ugh ... Pig! I finish my shower and put on my clothes. I walk out to throw the towel in the hamper. I see only Jared sitting on Cassie's bed.
He gets up and hugs me. Ugh .
L: get off!! I don't like You like that!
He won't stop hugging me. I am so grossed out. He won't get off.
J: go out with me. Ditch Blake!
  I push him off
L: NASTY.... CASSIE
Cassie comes through the door a few seconds later
L: help!
C: omg JARED GET OFF!!
She kicks him and he falls to the ground. He gets up and leaves
L: thanks!!
C: no prob!

~~~~~ AUTHORS NOTE ~~~~~

JARED IS SUCH A CREEP!!! Hopefully she won't have to deal with HIM agian.... Anyways ... LOVE YA BAI MY LITTLE ONES!