In the HOSPITAL....

{BLAKES POV}
D: sir are you family?
B: IM HER BOYFRIEND!m
D: ok wait out here we will call you in when we are done.
B: ok....
I sit down and take out my phone it's 2:00. I look at all the doctors running around and the patients walking. I start to sweat a bit. Ugh! Lexi please be alive. She had so many bruises and cuts.
I burry my face in my hands.
(LG means little girl and W means women)
Lg: mommy is he crying.
W: no! Honey come back over here.
B: it's ok.... She is cute. I could use some happiness right now.
Lg: Yay!
D: Blake come on in....
B: ok
I walk in and see Lexi with cuts and bruises. She looks around the room confused not knowing I am there.
B: Lexi?
She finally notices me and looks at me with a confused look on her face. Did she fiver me? OH MY GOD DID SHE FORGET ME AHHHHHH?!!?!??
L: huh? Blake? Y- you stayed here?
B: yes of course I wanted to stay and be with you! I love you Lexi!
L: heh...... Can you hand me that water Blake? I'm thirsty.
B: sure babe.
I get the water and give it to her. She takes a few sips and lays back in the hospital bed. She looks at her arm which is bruised from the fall and impact. She lifts up her shirt and looks at her side, which is the most bruised.
B: aw Lexi.... I am so sorry! If I ran faster and prevented you from running into the street this would not have happened!
L: it's fine Blake.she says that is such a quiet voice. Her voice is worn out. I feel so bad. I hope she gets better.
B: ok. Lexi are you gonna be ok?
L: the doctor said... That I'll be ok . And I can go home in a few hours. I was just knocke out for a bit and I have a few bruises but I Should be good soon.
B: ok... I'm gonna go back to Pheonix university to get you a change of clothes. And I'll be back in about 45 minutes. I'll pick up some hot chocolate for you too.
L: thanks Blake.... Love you.
B: love ya too.... Be right back!

  I leave the hospital and get in my car. I exit the parking lot and drive back to her dorm to get her her clothes. I grab them and get out to drive to Starbucks. There is always such a long line at Starbucks. I walk in hoping the line is not that bad. It's not! Phew! I order her a hot chocolate and me one too, and I head out. The whole way there I think about her. I love her so much.. And I want her to get better as soon as possible. I park in the parking lot and walk back into the hospital
D: Lexi is still in there you can head on in!
I nod and walk back in the room with her drink and some clothes.
L: hey blake... Thanks for getting me my stuff.
B: you are welcome sweetheart.
I hand the hot cocoa to her and she smiles and takes a sip. Only a bit of her skin is damaged, but it was so perfect.
She looks up at me and our eyes lock. We stare into each other's eyes. I shoot for the kiss. I kiss her and I can feel her smile in our kiss. I back away and smile at her beautiful face. I love her so much.
L: t-they called my dad.
B: what did he say?
L: he is gonna come by the dorm at about 6:30. I can  go home at 4.
I look at my phone. It's 3:45. I get up and call Cassie and tell her what happened
(They are on the phone)
B: we are in the hospital--
C: WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED
B: Lexi.. Got hit by a car.
C: omg! When will she be home.
B: the car accident was not bad at all she just had a concussion and a few bruises on her side and arm. So we will be home at around 4:30 she leaves here at 4.
C: ok.... See ya guys soon... Tell her I said hi.
B: i will.... Bye  cass!
I walk back in the room and see her changing. I close my eyes and blush a lot.
B: OH MY GOD!! sorry lex!
L: I'm done... You can open you eyes now silly.
I open  my eyes and she her in her pretty nice outfits (the one at the beginning). She looked good in anything.
L: ready to go home?
B: yea.... Let's go beautiful.

----- AUTHORS NOTE -----

Hey guys thanks for reading! My book has had around 135 reads and I am pretty proud of that I know it's not a lot but it's a start!!!