Oh you!

(Authors note! Lexis hair is blonde agian! I just forgot to add that!)

{BLAKES POV}

I wake up with Lexi in my arms. She looks so beautiful sleeping. She snores... But it's such a cute snore. I start to rub her back and she wakes up and realizes that she is in my arms.
L: sorry for the morning breath. She says half asleep.
B: it's fine. I got it to sweetheart.
L: heh.. Blake, thank you
B: huh? For what?
L: being the there for me. Being the best person ever. Just you here is great.
B: aw thanks. But let's get up I'll make you breakfast.
L: REALLY? Yay
Lexi gets up out if my arms and walks to  the bathroom.

{LEXI'S POV}

I use the bathroom and start brushing my teeth. Get that morning breath gone! I brush my hair and wash my hands then dry them and walk out of the bathroom. As there I see Blake finishing up some eggs. He puts them in a plate and the toast  pops out the toaster. He puts some butter on them and puts them on the plate. He looks over to see me in my pajamas. He smirks and walks over to me. He kisses me. I blush and pull away.
B: cmon. There is breakfast waiting for us. Eggs and toast is that good?
L: yes. Of course! It smells so good!
B: good! Now cmon...
He kisses my cheek and we walk over to the set table with food... Yummy! We chat a little while  we eat and smile. I like the eggs a lot. And the toast is super good. I look up and see Blake staring at me. My eyes widen and I started blushing... Not just a bit oh I'm talking BIG TIME. He grins and gets up  from the table and throws out the paper plate and washes the fork. I do the same and walk to my closet
L: Blake.... I can't decide what to wear!
B: wear something awesome! Cassie is throwing a party at a secret location! Only like 100 people know. I mean she is popular. And so are you. You are like the two most popular girls now.
L: True... But I use to be shy. But when I met you almost a year ago... I have changed. You opened me up! I smile shyly.
B: I like the Lexi I met and the Lexi now. Now cmon! There is a party we have to be at in an hour. I smirks.
B: be back in a half hour! Bye
L: bye... Lo---
   And right there he was gone. Oh Blake. I love him so much. I giggle and pick out an outfit. Looks pretty bad ass. I love it. I put it on and sit down in front of my makeup mirror. I put on concealer, powder, blush, mascara, and a winged eyeliner. Cute. I pack up and put my fully charged phone and wallet with over 100 dollars in my bag. I get up to grab a drink and I hear a knock on the door. Run to open it and see Blake. I get all excited! He smiles... Oh god I absolutely love his smile. Oh... Wow. Ok Lexi STOP!
B: Hey. Ya look great.
L: thank---
He picks my up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He kisses me. I smile. He walks over to my table and puts my on it and kisses me agian. He backs away and sorta checks me out.
B: damn... How did I score on such a chick like you lex.
L: guess ya just got lucky.
I hope off the table and kiss his cheek quick. He smiles and puts his hand over the spot where I kissed him.
B: oh my gosh... Did I just get kissed on the cheek by the one and only Lexi Chening?! OH MY GOD IM DIEING!!!!
L: pshhhh shut up. Hahah. You are so weird lets go we have to be there at 1:30 to help set up. It's already 12:45!
B: fine. Cmon.
I grab my purse with my stuff and head down stairs to his car. We get in and start driving. I check my phone every once in a while to see if Cassie texts me. I can see Blake look over at me and smile every few minutes. I giggle quietly. It takes about 30 minutes to get there and we park a few minutes away so no one sees us go into the party. We walk in where there are flashing lights and we see Cassie. We waves and she smiles and runs over to us.
C: Ek! YOU... You look AWESOME! So do you Blake!
L&B: Thanks!
C: ok Come on in and start helping. Put some streamers up and blow up balloons!!!
We giggle and grab some balloons. Blake kisses me quick and hangs up balloons.
L: oh you!

{AUTHORS NOTE}

hey guys thanks for reading my book in at 200 something now! Thanks so much I am really proud I actually am doing this usually I would not buy this book has been a hit so far!

And sorry for not posting to much right now! Busy with school and all that stuff... LOVE YA DONT BE SHY TELL ME WHAT YA THOUGHT!!!
Leave a like and stuff.... Annnnddd yea! BAIIIIIIII!!!❤️❤️