You can do this!

Beep beep bbeeepppp....
I tap my phone and wake up. It's been a week since I took the test. I'm doing fine. Blake is too and so is Cassie. I sit up and look around the room to see Cassie playing with Lana. Cute. I flip the covers off of me and and sit on the floor. Lana comes running over to me and sits in my lap. I pet her soft fuzzy fur coat. I smile and then get up and walk to the bathroom and do my usual routine, then walk out and get coffee. Today is Blakes and mines anniversary. For when we started dating. September 28th. I give Lana a treat and Cassie eats breakfast. I eat a banana. I got to get ready for today I'm spending the whole day with him. I'm so excited! I got him 2 different beats headphones, a pair of Jordan's, and I card saying I love you.

I get up and set my alarm for 12:00. I have 3 hours to get ready. Blake is picking me up around 12 and he is taking me out. I bought a new dress (the one at the beginning)and some new makeup and stuff to go with the dress. I wonder what Blake is gonna wear.
L: Cassie I'm taking the bathroom byyye.
I hang up my clothes and do my hair first. I brush it till there are no tangle and I can run my fingers through it perfectly. Then I straighten my hair. I put the straightener down and spray my hair with hair spray so it will stay put. Ok done with hair.... Now on the makeup. I do my makeup. Concealer, lip stick and gloss, eye liner and shadow, and mascara (see tutorial in the video up there). It's 11:13. Still got some time. I change into a brand new outfit and I look in the mirror to see my self in a super cute dress. I look nice. I got mad confidence.
L: *whispers* alright it's 11:20 you can do this. You still got some time so get his presents ready and and charge your phone and LETS DO THIS THING.
I walk out of the bathroom as I look around for Cassie. I see her getting something from the fridge and seeing her turn around to face me. She turns and sees me in my dress with everything done and her face lights up.
C: AWWW OH MY GOSH YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!
L: heheh.. Thanks cass. I gotta get his presents for him.
I walk over to my bed and pull two bags out from under my bed.
C: ooooo wow what did you get him?!
L: a pair of Jordan's , 2 beats head phones, and a card .
C: WOW! Awesome. Hope you have a good time.
L: thanks Cassie.
I check my phone that's plugged in charging. It's 11:41. Alright. I sit down on my bed being carful not to mess anything up. Lana comes up and sits on my bed. I pet her for about 5 minutes and then she leaps off to go sniff Cassie. She is adorable. I stare at the presents hoping he will like them. It feels like I've been staring forever.
C: you ok lex?
L: yep! I'm just fine!
C: alright I----
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.
I jump up and take a quick glance in the mirror and Cassie opens the door to see Blake standing there. He walks in and I see what he is wearing. Hollllyyy mother of nature! He looks so handsome (the one at the beginning). He looks awesome. I immediately start to blush. He looks me up and down and nods his head.
B: you look. Beautiful..... wow.
L: I--. T-thank you. So do y-you.
My words get fumbled up. All this time I have been with him he still gives my butterflies. I smile and blush and I can't stop!
B: thanks. Are you ready to go?
L: y-yep! Let's go...
KEEP IT TOGETHER LEXI GOD!
We walk out the door. Cassie wishes me luck and we go. You can do this Lexi. ALRIGHTY. I take a deep breath and I get in the car with him. He looks over and me and winks. I blush and look down. He is so cute. Alright... You got this Lexi, you can do this.....

(((Thanks for reading)))