Something Bad.

Friday
Beeepp beeeppp bee----
I wake up. I let my eyes adjust to the lighting as I wake up. I turn on my phone and see its 8:40. I have a text from My dad.
D: hey! I hope you are having fun! Call me soon and tell me everything!! Love ya lex!
I get up and brush my hair. It's 9:00. Lana is sitting next to me. I lean down to pet her. She is so fluffy and cute!! I put on an outfit (the one is the beginning). It looks good on me! Cute. I give Lana a treat an pat her on her head.
L: you have been a good girl Lana....
I do my makeup and go to my first class. Music study. I am looking to be a singer. My teacher is talking our ears off. But I don't hear a single thing. I sit with my song writing book and write a new song. It's called 'I can't describe love'. Its a song from the heart. About..... Ya know Blake! We have been dating for almost a year! Next week is our 1 year anniversary.
(T stands for teacher)
T: what's this????
He takes my personal journal!
L: GIVE THAT BACK!!!!
Holy shit I just yelled at me teacher! Everybody is staring at me!!!! Shitttt!
T: What's to hide Lexi? You have something you don't want us to see???
L: GIVE IT BACK THAT IS MY PERSONAL JOURNAL!!!! YOU JUST CANT TAKE IT!!!!!!
He starts reading my lyrics!
T: you are the one I want I can't describe love. Blah blah.... Known  each other for some timeeee blah blah.
I snatch it from his hands. I stare into his eyes with rage built  up inside of me.
L: don't ever touch this agian.....
T: huh?! Lexi I was joking aro---
L: WELL IT DID NOT SEEM LIKE IT BECAUSE YA GOT EVERYONE STARING AT ME NOW! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED MR. RAGNAR?!?!?! CAUSE YA SURE ACHIEVED THAT!!!!! AND YOU READ MY LYRICS OUT LOUD AND EMBARRASSING THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!!!
Holy crap I just went all out on him.
T: Lexi..... Step outside.
L: No!
I ran out the class room and back to my dorm which was not very far. I burst into the door and flop on my bed. I hear a knock on the door. Ugh.
L: GO AWAY!!!!
I hear the door open. I bury my face in my pillows not once looking at the person who came in. The person started rubbing my back. I look up to see Blake looking at me with a worried look on his face.
B: um... Babe. Are you ok? I saw you run from your class to your dorm upset.
L: I'm FINE BLAKE!!!! I shouted at him.
B: .....tell me what happened.....
L: my teacher he took my song book.... And started reading the lyrics out loud! And I went all out on him and said some swear words to him..and he asked me to step outside and I said.... 'No' and just walked out of the room
B: oh.... Well. It's fine!
L: it's really not cause I don't really get in trouble but when somebody touches my PERSONAL things and starts to freakin READ THEM OUT LOUD !!! That's a no no!
B: I'm sorry that happened babe.
He kisses my cheek. He makes me feel better.
L: thanks....
B: can I say something here?
L: sure---
B: I love you lex!
L: ...... I--- I love you too!
He kisses me. That's the first time he had said that. Wow! He loves me! I'm so happy! Yay. He is great.
L: guess what?
B: huh?
L: YOU ARE GONNA HAVE TO CATCH MEEEE
I sprint out of the room , down the hall, down the stairs and to the first floor. I look back to see Blake running after me. He is getting closer. I run out the doors still lookin back. He has a worried look in his face. Huh?
B: LOOK OUT LEXI!!!
I look in front of me and something hits me and I fall. I black out.
{BLAKES POV}
B: SHIT!!! LEXI!!
I run over to her unconscious body. The man in the car gets out.
M: oh my! I am so sorry---
B: SAVE IT OLD MAN!! CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE!!!!
M: ok ok!
He gets out his phone. He calls the 911 for an ambulance.
M: yes hi! I hit somebody! I'm at Phoenix university come QUICK!
B: oh my god Lexi. LEXI WAKE UP!! Oh my god Lexi please don't die! Please wake UP!
M: I am so sorry! Oh my gosh.
The ambulance arrives and I get in there with her. She is still unconscious.
I feel sadness dwell up inside of me. Her perfect soft skin is now damaged.
We arrive at the hospital.
(D means Doctor)
D: are  you family?
B: I'm her boyfriend!
D: ok wait out here we will let you in as soon as we are done!
I turn around and wait.... Oh Lexi.... Please... Please don't die.