Chapter 1 (Picture of Kelly)

Kelly's POV ~

Today was my first day at my new school, my senior year at Krystal Falls High. This is just gonna be the same. I was recently kicked out of my previous school because of my 'enemies' ; I used to always fight them, badly. Also, I was involved in some stuff outside of school, well ever since I was 14 I guess.

I put on a pair of black (slightly) ripped skinny jeans and a ash-coloured tank top along with a dark grey hoodie and black Vans. As you have probably guess, my style is dark colours with white, sometimes. I straighten my wavy blonde hair and then I'm ready.

You see, my Mom isn't always home so I rely on the maid and chef at my house. When my mom was home, she couldn't always do everything so we hired them and I guess they're more like family now.

I run out of the door and start my journey to school...

At School ~

I followed everyone to the office to get our schedule but I had to also get my locker key and one of those binder/planner/diary things - those things that no one really uses but they still have it (unless you're a nerd). I went to my locker and put everything in there. I close it and turned around everyone starts moving from the middle of the hallway and to the sides. I'm guessing it's the Queen Bees then. But No, how wrong was I. It was Queen Bees and The Bad Boys in one group.I just rolled my eyes but of course not without accidentally bumping into one of the Bad Boys.

"Hey, Doll." Of course he has a signature smirk that he uses and only uses. Ugh!

"Yeah, Bye!" I walked pass him hitting his side with my shoulder and now it's time for lesson.

The Next Day ~

I was sitting in English when two of the Bad Boys walks in. I learned that the guy I walked into yesterday was called Connor Moore and his little friend there is called Blake.. Blake something.

He spots me and smirks his oh-so-famous smirk. I just find it funny how he thinks I'm playing hard to get, you know, like they usually think and then the girl actually gives in. Not me. This isn't no cliche story or life.. I hope.

He walks over and sits next to me however, the desks are for one person so he isn't sitting right next to me.. Luckily.. The teacher starts talking about something whilst I was on my phone checking my unread messages but of course he has to talk to me! I will kill him one day if this carries on.

"Hey. Blondie." I just ignore him. My name ain't 'Blondie'. I hear him whisper to his friend.

"Blake, what's Blondie's name?" Ugh! I snap one of my pencils that I had picked up. Calls me Blondie one more time I swear!

"I think it's Kelly" How does he know... Weird.

"You, Kelly. Hellooo? Kelly? Is that even your name?"

I turn my head quickly to show my anger and say "Can you just shut the fuck up for like the next 10 minutes before I do something I'll regret!? Please? Thank you!" He just smirks.

"So Blondie, is your name Kelly?" Oh that's it! I stand up and look in his direction.

"Call me Blondie one more time and you'll wish your mom kept her legs closed! Got it?!" And with that I had a trip to the Principal's office. Well, almost. I stormed out the classroom before anyone could say anything.

I punch a locker creating a fist mark on the door. I am about to punch a wall put then I felt my fist in someone else palm. I look up and see him...

"Danny?"

"Long time no see, Kel"

|xox|

So, yeah this is the first chapter of my new book.

See ya whenever, Love Anna xx