Chapter 2 (Picture Of Connor)

Connor's POV ~

I sit there gobsmacked; my eyes wide. What the fuck just happened.. She had stormed out of the classroom and silence overcame the room. No one moved, it was if Kelly - I think her name was - had put a spell or something on the entire class and now were all quiet.. Our teacher was just there, standing in disbelief. I don't blame her.

After that One lesson ~

"What was that about? I know how you like to fuck about, literally, but seriously that was too far. What did you even say to her." Ah, Blake can always bring a sense of humour into situations like this. Not that this is a situation or anything.

"I kept calling her Blondie cause well she has blonde hair it's better than calling her by her eye colour or something. But still, that was overreacted. I think I hit a soft spot."

"Yeah, no shit Sherlock. Anyway, where's everyone else? Are they at the table?"

"Probably."

We were walking to our usual table at the cafeteria as everyone cleared way of us but then we see Kacey, Lea and Sadie walking towards us but when they reach us they carry on walking.

"What's up with them?"

"Dunno. Let's see where they're walking." We follow them, Seth catching up to us.

Seth is dating Kacey and they've been together for almost 3 years now.  "Where's Kacey and them going?"

"We're following them to find out. Any ideas?"

"Back at our table, they mentioned something about a new person. Could that be it?" New people? Person? We haven't had any new peop- Oh no...

"It's that Kelly girl from English. She's the only new one! Oh no..."

"Why, what happened in English. Wait. Let me guess: you tried hitting on her and she's the first one to turn you down. Hmm."

"Yeah sure. We could put it like that..." Could I not sound anymore uneasy?!

"Basically, C here kept talking to her, well tried to but she got super pissed and I mean mager pissed and stood up and shouted at him and stormed out the class. It was hilarious, his face was priceless!" Blake always has to do something like that. One day he will regret it.

We finally see the girls' stop walking and how correct my prediction was..

Kelly's POV ~

"You."

"Me?"

"Yes you. Come with us."

"And why should I come with you. Wait, you're gonna make me come with you, make me think I'm apart of your 'gang' and then completely humiliate me. Sorry, no thank you" I slammed my locker and I was about to walk off but then one of them stopped me, Sadie I think.

"Uh Uh, you're coming with us. Believe me, we're nothing like that. We're not bitches like you get out of those sappy cliche movies or books. We are much nicer but we can also show a bad time."

"Why do you want me?" I get my wrist back from her hold, thankfully.

"We heard a bit about your past about your fitting and also about today and what you did to Connor over there." She points to the direction I'm guessing Conner is. I turn around and he's standing there with Blake and this other guy I saw yesterday.

"Ugh, fine. Obviously there's no way of me getting out of this, is there."

"Great let's go. Also names. I'm Kacey. That's Lea and that's Sadelyn but we call her Sadie for short. Over there, you obviously know Connor, do you know Blake?" I nod. "Good and next to Blake is Seth."

She waves at Seth and I turn around and he has a smile on his face and waves back at them. I'm guessing they're an official item, or something, then.

"Let's go then. We don't have all day!" And with that, we walk off.

Kacey and me were in the middle with Seth next to her and Connor next to him; Blake next to me and Sadie next to him. Everyone had a shocked expression on their faces as they noticed me with them. I just put a small smile on my face and walked with them as everyone else moved out of our way. I could get used to this. I start talking to Blake and Sadie about myself a bit. I look around and caught Connor looking at me whilst he was saying something to Seth. I just smirked at his action and carried on as if I never saw it.. 

|xox|

This is the second chapter. I know it's nothing but eh, I had to write something..

Anyway, see you whenever!

Anna xx