Bob the Builder: Starts Getting Weirder

Bob- Dora!?Stop. Wait a minute. Fill my cup put some what are you talking about in it.

Narrator- The Dora from before unzips her costume, revealing an evil robot. Bob freaks out and pulls out his Swiper Sniper. He shoots the robot fifty seven times, destroying the house around them and leaving them in room full with holes the size of pancakes in the walls and rubble.

Robot Dora- Wait, I'm not who you think I am.

Narrator- Robot Dora's arm had been shot off. The robot unzips his costume and there lies Pinkie Pie. Bob sighs and unzips his suit, revealing Dora. A tree outside in the garden opens up at the trunk and the real Bob walks out.

Dora: Oh honey..

Future Dora: I am also not myself.

'Narrator- Swiper sprints into the burning rubble, pulling out the body of the real Bob the Builder. Everyone stares in confusion.

Everyone- Swiper? I thought you were dead!

Swiper- I'm not Swiper. I'm actually Barney.

A Random Dora- Isn't Barney a person in a costume? Who's in there.

Narrator- Barney unzips his costume, revealing another Dora. She grabs a bag full of magical Dora- Dust. As it soars up in the air, a huge portal opens in the sky. Thunder erupts through the sky.

Another Dora- It's so loud!

Yet another Dora- That's not Thunder. They are the many generations of Dora's screaming as they fall from the heavens.

Narrator- The sky opens wider, and the portal turns purple. Billions of Dora bodies rain down upon the earth, some bodies splattering on the ground and making puddles of blood all around the house.

Some other random Dora- I'm gonna puke...

Bob- THE PROPHECY HAS COME TRUE!

Another stupid Dora- It is time.

Narrator- All of the Doras flew into the sky to fix the ruined timelines that they have created.

Bob- Please god