Prologue

5:30 pm

With a groan, the young demon's body slammed into the brick wall and created a creator on the side of the building. Before a laugh echoed through the air and the teen let out a very low unnoticeable growl, as the older demon walked up to him and wrapped a hand around his throat. Preventing the teen from falling to the cement, and tightening his hand around his neck. The blue flames dulling in intensity as the teen struggled to force air into his lungs because of the pressure.

"I'm tiring of this game, brother." The older demon spoke, as he looked at the pathetic and beat up demon; a board expression on his face. "Can we play a different game, now?"

"This isn't a game, you asshole!" he younger demon growled between gasps of air. "Let go of me, Amaimon. So I can kick your ass!"

"I will, if we get to play another game." Amaimon repeated, it obvious the guy wasn't going to give up on his little games. "This one will be fun, Brother. You'll love it as much as I will."

"Never, you sick Psychopath." Rin hissed, struggling to get free from the hold of the Earth King.

"That wasn't nice at all, Brother." Amaimon warned, giving him a small glare and placing the palm of his other hand onto the younger demon's forehead. "It looks like we don't get to play a fun game, after all."

Without a second to absorb the words that the older demon had spoken, pain shot through Rin's head and he let out a growl. Images and memories flashing before his eyes, as his head throbbed in protest. A few memories staying long enough for the teen to comprehend:

"Are y-you a demon?" The teen sitting on the floor asked in fear, as he stared up at what he had to believe was Father Fujimoto; but with blue flames around him.

"I am Satan." A voice spoke that was completely different from Father Fujimoto's, even though it came out of his mouth. "Gods of demons and your true father. But you can call me Dad."

In an instant Rin was back in reality and glaring at the Earth King. His breathing heavy and the pain pounding against the inside of his skull. Almost as if Amaimon was trying to rip the memories out of him.

"What did you just do?" Rin demanded, through his panting.

"I'm playing a new game, Brother." Amaimon spoke, as his palm gripped the teen's head tighter. "Let's see what else I can find in your head."

The two teens stopped for a moment and the older teen turned to him, giving him a small glare.

"Don't forget, Rin. You've got friends." Bon spoke in a serious tone.

Rin gave the teen a nod and felt his face grow hot, as he looked away and they headed off to find their classmates.

"You're pathetic." Amaimon teased, with an amused look on his face.

"Sh-shut up."

"Hey, Okumura!"

Without a second thought, the demon stopped and turned to see his classmate behind him. The two face to face and inches from each other, before the younger teen stepped back and looked away to this the blush on his face.

"What do you want, Bon?" Rin asked, not looking at his classmate.

"Homeroom is canceled today." The teen said, before he walked off.

"That's interesting.": The Earth King spoke, as he looked at the barely conscious teen and loosened his hold on Rin's throat a bit. You seem to have a connection with that Human. I wonder how many you have of him."