CHAPTER 11

Continuation of Day 11

10:35pm

Rin mutely purred beside his classmate, as they walked side by side down the sidewalk with Shima just behind them. The two teens having spent the last two hours sightseeing, while Shima took pictures of them and Bon explained everything to the mute demon. Rin having fallen in love with the teen even more, when he found out the brunette n' blonde loved the outdoors and was secretly an artist. Which had the demon looking p at him in excitement and leaning closer to him, as they headed for the small park in town. The children shying away from the, as they saw him with Bon and Rin frowned, the younger teen separating from his classmate and over to the children. Bon looking at him in surprise, as he watched the demon. Rin squatting down by the kids and gesturing them to throw them their ball to him. The small boy giving him a nod, as he tossed the ball to him and it went over his head. The demon quickly rolling backwards and pushing himself up in time to catch the ball, as the kids looked at him in shock and clapped. Rin giving them a small bow, before he gently tossed the ball to the shy boy sitting by them and caught his attention. The small boy looking at the ball to them, before Rin gestured him over and the kid nervously got up. It not even taking five minutes before all of the, were playing catch and the demon waved to them, before heading over to Bon and Shima. His classmate giving him a smile, as Rin gave a nervous wave and dug out his phone.

'Sorry about that. They looked a little freaked out.' Rin typed out, before showing the brunette n' blonde.

"It's because I'm here." Bon spoke, as he watched the kids play. "Because of the Blue Night."

'You just got to show them you mean no harm.'Rin typed, before grabbing the teen's hand and dragging him toward the kids.

"Rin, don't." Bon warned, as he tried to get out of the demon's grip. "I'll only scare them off."

The demon just shook his head and dragged him toward the group of kids. The little boys stopping as they saw the older teen and shied back. Rin giving them a gentle smile, before pulling out his phone.

'He's my friend. Can he play too?' Rin typed out, before showing them.

The boys nervously looked at Bon, before the shy kid spoke up.

"I think it's nice." He spoke, his voice a bit quiet. "The more people the better."

The boys slowly agreeing, as Rin smiled and they started their game of catch. The demon being the first one with the ball, as he tossed it to his classmate and Bon looked at him with a bit of worry. The teen urging him to toss it to one of the kids, as the older teen looked down at the ball. Bon gently tossing the ball to one of the kids, as the boy caught it and they continued on with their game.

11:47 am

"Bye Rin! Bye Bon!" The boys called, as they gave them a wave and headed home for lunch.

The two teens giving them a polite wave back, before Bon looked down at the demon and smiled. Rin happily waving to the kids, with a huge grin on his face. The younger teen letting his hand fall to his side, when the boys disappeared and looked up at him. The grin still on his face, till he saw the smile on the brunette n' blonde's face and blushed. Bon gently wrapping an arm around the demon and pulling him close, as Rin looked up at him and nervously gripped his shirt. The two teens pulled close, and their chests touching, as Rin's face turned several shades of red before staying a deep cherry red.

Bon gently cupping the demon's cheeks, and stroking the soft skin of the demo's flushed cheek, before leaning close to him and looking into the demon's eyes. The midnight blue orbs staring into his, as the older teen brushed his lips against the demon's and Rin desperately hung onto his shirt. The two just centimeters close to kissing, when a flash went off and Rin quickly jumped and backed away. The demon's face turning a deep red, as he looked nervously at the grass. Shima not even standing two feet from them, with his camera facing them and an apologetic look on his face.