CHAPTER 1

Day 1

1:00pm

"Nii-san?" A voice called out, as the demon was finally regaining consciousness. "Nii-san, can you hear me?"

The demon let out a deep breath, before he opened his eyes and found his younger brother looking down at him. The older twin now laying on his bed, back at the dorms, and covered in bandages.

"Nii-san, are you alright?" Yukio asked, as he looked down at him with a worried look in his eyes. "Does anything hurt?"

The demon opened his mouth to reply, but only ended with nothing coming out of his mouth. Rin sitting up in an instant, and totally ignoring the pain everywhere else, as he set a hand on his throat and Yukio gave him a worried look.

"Is something wrong with your neck?" The younger twin asked, as he gave the demon a weird look. "I swear I looked at it earlier, and I didn't see a thing."

"Oh! And there is a catch! You have to do all this without your voice."

Amaimon's words hit the older twin like a brick wall, as he looked down at his lap and hung his head. The demon wondering how in the hell he was supposed to communicate with anyone, if he didn't have his voice. Which the Earth King had now, and was probably prancing around with it, while Rin was suffering.

"Nii-san, did something happen to your voice?" Yukio asked, as he watched his older brother. "You haven't said a word."

All the demon could do was nod, as Yukio looked at him in shock and the older teen ignored his brother's look.

"how did this happen?" He asked, before he realized his mistake and grabbed the demon's cell phone; handing it to him. "How'd you end up like this?"

Rin hesitantly took the phone and flipped it open as he pulled up a notepad note and typed in his reply; showing his brother.

'Amaimon took it.'

"You fought Amaimon?" The demon gave him a nod. "How'd he take your voice?"

'Enchantment'

"How are you supposed to get it back, if he disappeared?"

'I have to play his game.'

"Game?" Yukio stared at the screen and gave the demon a weird look. "What game?"

'Another one of his stupid games.' Rin typed, before showing it to his brother and continuing.'There's three rules for it. One, I can't tell anyone what happened of what he did; only you. Second, I have fourteen days before it becomes permanent. And three, I have to make Bon fall in love with me and have sex with him.'

"Wait, what?" Yukio took the phone out of the demon's hand and reread the note. "You have to make Bon fall in love with you? That's not even possible. You're both guys, and you two hate each other!"

Rin looked at his brother for a moment, before he took his phone back and typed a reply.

'That last part isn't completely true. I don't hate him.'

"How do you not hate him? You two fight all the time!"

Rin let out a muted sigh and got out of bed. The demon dressing himself in his school uniform and texting his reply to his brother, as he headed out of the room.

'Just because I fight with him, doesn't mean I hate him.'

3:37 pm

"Okumura, where have you been?" Shura demanded, as the demon walked into the classroom and the woman turned away from the full classroom. "Class is almost over!"