CHAPTER 6

Day 8

6:42am

"There you go, Rin." The doctor spoke, with a smile. "It should feel better without the stitches."

'It does. Thanks!' Rin typed out. 'When do I get to go back to class?'

"You have to learn to walk, again." The doctor said, as he sat in the chair next to the bed and looked at the demon. "You can't go to classes, if you can't walk. We'll have to put you through therapy."

The demon let out a mute groan and lay back on the pillow. The doctor messing up his hair, as he grabbed his things and headed for the door.

"And your brother should be back soon." The doctor said, as he pulled open the door and looked at him. "He said he'd help you with the therapy."

The demon gave him a nod and watched the door close, before he let out a mute sigh and tried to ignore Blackie's purring. The Sith cat having insisted he stay with the demon, was now asleep at the foot of the bed and on Rin's feet. The teen's feet having fallen asleep, because of the lack of blood flow, and didn't seem to want to move no matter how hard he tried. Which evidently pissed the demon off. He wanted to be up and walking, again. No matter what it took.

"Morning, Kitten." Bon teased, as he walked in and got hit by a pillow.

The demon angrily glaring at him, as he grabbed his phone and took his anger out on the keyboard.

'Quit with the Kitten Shit! It's so not funny, and it's not cute! Everyone in the fucking school was laughing at me, after you left! Do you have any idea how long it's going to be to get my reputation back?'

"Nope, but It's not like I care." Bon frowned, as he sat in the chair and gave the demon his pillow back; the demon's breakfast sitting in his lap. "You barely have a reputation, anyway."

'I saved the world! From my father!'

"That was a few months ago." Bon sighed, as he set the demon's breakfast in the younger teen's lap. "Most everyone has put it behind them. It'll just end up in the history books and be forgotten."

'You still embarrassed the shit out of me! Now everyone will start calling me Kitten!'

"No, they won't."

'Why not?'

"Only I can call you Kitten." Bon spoke, a small frown on his face. "No one else has the right."

The demon's face turned bright red, as the older teen spoke, and saw the serious look on his face.

'Neither do you.'

"Who said that?" Bon challenged.

'I did! If I'm the person you're calling Kitten, I have the right to tell you if it's alright or not!'

"Why can't I, then?" Bon asked, as he leaned back in the chair and raised an eyebrow.

'Because...' The demon paused, as he stared down at his phone and tried to come up with an intelligent answer; but gave up and came up with the stupidest excuse ever. 'Because, if you want to call someone kitten it should be Blackie.'

"Your familiar?" Bon asked, as he frowned at him and Blackie woke up in an instant; looking around for danger. "Are you serious?"

'Yes.'

"Well, I'm not going to."

'Why not?'

"I love the way your face turns red, when I call you kitten." Bon chuckled, as he teased him. "It's too priceless and it's cute."