CHAPTER 10

Continuation of Day 10
4:05pm

'You're serious?' Rin asked, as he stared at his classmate in pure happiness and shock. 'You're taking me to see your family and stuff?'

"Yep." Bon spoke, chuckling at the demon's face, and a flash went off behind him. "Shima!"

"Sorry Bon." The pink-haired teen apologized, as he lowered his camera and fidgeted. "Rin-chan looked so cute! I just couldn't resist."

"Just try not to blind him." Bon growled, as Rin blinked his eyes to try and make the little blue dots disappear from his vision. "Sorry about that, kitten. I'll make sure he turns off the flash."

"Then the pictures will be really bad, Bon!" Shima whined, as Rin sighed and grabbed his phone.

'Honestly, it's fine. Just give me a heads up.'Rin typed to the pink-haired teen, then to Bon. 'And just relax, Bon. I can't go blind because of a picture.'

The teen beside him sighed, before he gave him a nod and leaned back in his seat. The demon letting out mute huff as he leaned against Bon, purring. His classmate chuckling, as he stroked the demon's hair and the younger teen's tail slid free of his shirt. The demon's purring increasing, as he cuddled close to Bon and his classmate smiled down at him.

"Don't drool on me, if you fall sleep." Bon teased, as Rin frowned slightly and wacked the teen with his tail.

Before the appendage rested back on the seat and the demon was back to his mute purring. The rhythm and rocking of the train slowly lulling the demon to sleep, as he closed his eyes and was lost to his dreams.

6:15pm

"Kitten, wake up." Bon spoke softly, as the demon was starting to wake up. "We're here."

"Come one, Bon! Quit moving! I want to get a picture of Rin-chan sleeping on you!" Shima whined.

"If you don't quit with that camera of yours, I'll burn it." Bon practically yelled, as the demon let out a mute yawn and opened his eyes.

Only to find he was still leaning against Bon, and the sky just starting to get dark, as the demon sat up and stretched. A flash going off, as Bon growled at Shima and Rin stood up and grabbed his sword and bag. Rin smacking Bon in the shoulder with his tail, to get the teen to calm down as he sleepily followed Shima and Miwa off the train. Bon close behind him as they stepped off the train and Shima was immediately attacked by two adults that looked just like him. The blonde man tackling the pink-haired male with a hug, as the dark-haired adult chuckled and messed up Shima's hair.

"Nice to see you again Renzou!" The blonde said, as he let go of the teen and looked at the teen's hair. "Dad is so going to kill you for doing that to your hair."

"Nice to see you too Kinzou-nii." Shima frowned, as he shoved his camera at Miwa. "Take a picture for me!"

Bon just rolled his eyes, as the three guys took a picture and Shima took his camera back.

"Those are Shima's brothers." Bon explained to the demon, as Rin leaned against him. "The blonde is Kinzou and the brunette is Juuzou. Juuzou is the oldest of the three and Kinzou is the middle child."

The demon gave him a nod, as Shima finished talking to his brothers and the brothers looked at the demon.

"I'm guessing you're Rin Okumura." Juuzou spoke, as he pointed to Rin's unhidden tail and the demon panicked a bit to hide the demonic appendage. "You can relax. We won't tell."

"Yeah, Kinzou-nii and Juuzou-nii are the only ones that know you're a demon Rin-chan." Shima spoke, giving him a smile. "So no one will try and kill you."