New Home

"You can put your clothes here." Jiyong said opening his closet. So I put my clothes in the closet next to his clothes. I noticed that one of his shirt was the same as mine.

"Look what I found." I held his shirt and mine that were the same. "Let's wear them later after lunch." he smirked. I smiled back and put the clothes back in the closet.

"Let's eat. What do you want?" He asked And I thought for a while. "Well pizza seems nice." I said."Pizza for lunch? Are you serious?" He chuckled. "You're the one who asked me what I want." I laughed. "Ok fine. I'll call the pizza guy." Jiyong said as he went to the living room and called the pizza guy. I followed him and sat on the couch.

"Watch me do the talking." He said I sat next to him on the couch and listened. Then someone picked up the phone.

"Hello pizza delivery. May I take your order?" A man said on the other line. "Oh, this is Kwon Jiyong but they all know me as G-Dragon." I giggled as he was joking. "Oh, G-Dragon?!! Can I take your order?" The man was surprised. Me and Jiyong laughed harder. "I would like to order pepperoni please." Jiyong replied. "Oh right away it'll be there for just a few minutes sir." the man sounded hurried. "Ok, gamsahabnida." Then Jiyong hanged up. I just sat there with Jiyong waiting for the pizza guy.

"Let's see what's on." Jiyong said as he turned the TV on. Secret Garden was on, I remember when they made a parody of Secret Garden. While I was thinking of it I couldn't help but laugh a litlle bit. "What's funny?" Jiyong laughed. "I just remembered when you guys did a parody of Secret Garden." I said looking at him
"Ohh you watched that? So embarrassing." He said hiding under a pillow.

"Well were a pretty girl and you were so funny." I laughed. "Well I am quite good at acting. But nah, you're prettier than me" He grinned. I became shy because of his compliment so I decided to change the topic.

"What's making the pizza guy so-"

*Ding Dong*

"I'll get it, that might be the pizza guy." I stood up and opened the door. "Pizza delivery at your ser- hey wait a minute your not G-Dragon." a man said shocked. "Yeah, but I am." Jiyong took the pizza and gave the delivery guy some money. "Ohh sweet! Can you sign my T-shirt. I'd really like to go to your concerts." The delivery guy gave Jiyong a pen to write with. Jiyong signed the delivery guy's T-shirt before he left.

Jiyong closed the door and headed to the dinning area and I followed him. I sat down to one of the chairs next to Jiyong. He opened the box and we began to eat.

...

After lunch we hanged out for only a few minutes. I went to the room and took out our same shirts. I wore my shirt and a cute black mini skirt and my blue heels. Wait a minute, where's the other pair of my heels? Aish! Oh never mind, I'll just wear the other pair and another heel that has a different shade of blue. Well it's not very obvious.

At that moment Jiyong went inside and changed his shirt. Oh. My. God. Jiyong just changed his shirt tight infront of me. On that time I was melting away and returned to reality when he put his shirt on. Now were wearing the same shirts. It says 'Forever Young' colored with green and a cute emoji wearing sunglasses.

"So, where are we going?" I asked putting my hair in a ponytail. "First we need to check at Yg they might need me there. If there's no problem were going to the amusement park with the guys." He answered. "Umm why are wearing those shoes their not even the same color." He said as he noticed. "Ohh, no it's fine, let's go I can't wait." I said as I ran to the living room with Jiyong following me. "Wait for me here, I'll start the car." Jiyong said as he went outside to start his car. I went back to the room and to get ready. I put on some very light makeup. Most importantly the lips should be a little red.

"Let's go." I heard jiyong say from downstairs. I went outside of the house and went to Jiyong's car. Jiyong locked the door of his house and went back to his car to open the door for me. I jumped in and Jiyong closed the car door. He jumped in the car. We headed to YG. I looked outside the window so I can remember the way back home and to YG building.

¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~
And chapter ends here. See you guys on the next chapter don't forget to leave a comment or a vote love yah guys, bye. -Aj