Separated?

Jiyong's POV:

"W-who are you?"

Wait, she doesn't remember me? But why? How? "Angel it's me Ji-- Wha? Hey, Angel!" Before I could finish talking we were all pushed out of the room by the doctor and nurses. I'm so nervous about Angel, what if she doesn't remember me at all. I don't understand. How can she forget me?

"Guys, she doesn't remember me anymore." I said to them letting out tears. Good thing my bros were there to help me out. We just sat there and waited for the doctor. Then the doctor and nurses finally came out. "Doc tell me. Is she ok?" I asked. "She's fine but, she's been diagnosed with amnesia." No I can't live with this. This is all because of Seungri! I just sat there depressed. How can I tell her? Suddenly I saw someone familiar waking down the hallway.

"Ms. Chelsea? What brings you here?" It was her Angel's aunt. "Someone told me on what happened to Angel." She said as she sat there with me. "I know, and I'm sorry I told you I would take care of her, this happened." I really felt sorry her since she stood up like Angel's mom. "No, it's ok, I understand you GD. I know this is not your fault. But how did she get mixed up in all of these?" She sounded so worried. "It all started at the YG cafeteria. Seungri was all alone from another table. Angel went to where he was, and I think, I saw them fighting. I don't know why, but then Seungri pushed her so hard that her head hit the floor." I explained angrily. "Seungri? What's wrong with him!?" She asked. "I don't know, but ever since Angel became my gf he started disappearing all of a sudden. He only shows up at work, and he doesn't even hangout with us anymore!" I explained. I was also getting suspicious about how Angel acts when she sees him.

"Wait! You two were dating? That was fast." A smile grew on her face. "Yeah, I know. But now she doesn't remember all of it." I started to sob again, as I felt my heart breaking to a billion pieces. Ms. Chelsea's smile faded away as soon as I started to sob.

"Uhm, I'm gonna leave you guys alone here while I check on Angel." She said leaving me and Taeyang alone. "Hey, It's all right GD you'll have her back soon." Taeyang was my best bud he was always there to make me feel better.

"What is Seungri's problem with her? He shouldn't have done that to her!" I shouted letting all my anger out. "Angel told me something that might help you with your problem, but she told me not to tell you." She was hiding something from me all along?  "Huh, what is it? " I wonder why she would hide something from me? "I know you really need to know more info about them but I made that promise to her. But, since you really need to know I'll tell you. It's about Seungri. He confessed his love to Angel before you did. Since Angel loved you the most she just didn't accept it at first."

(In Tagalog: UMASA si RiRi) 

What? How can she hide this from me? I need to keep the two of them away from each other. I can't live to see the love of my life with another person. "Oh, is that so? I should have known better from her." I sighed. That maknae! Always getting in the way! This is all his fault! Angel wouldn't have amnesia if Seungri wasn't in the way. Ugh what should I do now?

"Hey YB I'm just gonna check on Angel wanna come?" I asked and he nodded. So we entered the room and there we saw her laying down.

Angel's POV:

Me and my aunt were talking, when two men entered the room.

"Hey, Angel just came by to see you." The guy with blonde hair spoke. I didn't know who he was but he looks so familiar. "Thanks." I said. Then the two of them just sat there.

"Who are they? Why do they know my name?" I whispered to my aunt. "They're just some of your friends." She said unsure. "Ok, but why do they look so familiar?"

......conversation continues..........

3days later

Jiyong's POV:

Today is Angel's release day. The day I've been waiting for. We're going to be together again where I can take care of her and she can remember me as her boyfriend. We were on our way to her room when someone stopped us.

"Who are you visiting today?" A nurse said checking a list. "We're here for Angeline Jones it's her release day today." I said to her.

"Oh, I'm sorry sir she was already released an hour ago with her aunt."

W-what they didn't even tell me where she's going to stay?! Where will I find her?

"C'mon guys she's not here anymore." We left and drove back to YG. "Where could she be?"

*edited*