Confesion

Angel's POV:

My phone vibrated on the table beside me which caused me to wake up. Ughh I can't move again! Jiyong why do you sleep hug me? I tried to reach for it and I failed. I tried to turn to the other side and I fell. "Aww!" I whispered to myself.

I checked my phone and RiRi was calling. I checked the time and saw it was 3am! Why is he still awake? Then I answered his call. "Yeoboseyo? Riri? Why are you awake at 3 in the morning? You should get some sleep. You're gonna have real panda eyebags." I greeted him with a joke. "Oh hey Angel sorry if I'm disturbing your sleep. Can I meet you at the coffee shop near Yg?" He asked. "Right now?" I asked. "Y-yeah, if it's o-ok with you?" He answered. "No, it's fine. I'll go. See you there." I decided not to ask him why.

But he sounded worried and maybe nervous? I don't know, I'll just meet up with him maybe he needs help or something. So I got ready and walked my way to the coffee shop near Yg. Since I already know the way to Yg it'll be easy for me to find the coffee shop nearby.

Seungri's POV :

I'm at the coffe shop right now waiting for Angel to arrive. While waiting I focused in my thoughts. Will she accept my feelings for her?

Ohh I don't know. I'm not that flirty kind of guy like GD-hyung. But I'll try to convince her. I'll tell you guys how I liked her. She's beautiful, she makes everyone laugh, she makes me smile, she's cute in her own ways, she's my one and only 'girl best friend' and I hope she likes me too and I hope I don't get 'friend zoned'. Well yah hoping for the best to happen well she always call me 'HER Panda and RiRi' makes me feel shy.

Oh, she's here better get ready.

Angel's POV:
I arrived at the coffee shop and saw RiRi inside I waved at him and went inside the shop.

"Hey panda." I greeted him with a smile. "Oh, hi Angel" he greeted me back. I sat down and started talking. "So what do you want to talk about ?" I asked. "Well there's something I w-wanted to talk about." Wait why is he acting so nervous? I don't understand. He never acted like this before.

"A-angel, I-I like you!"

What did he say? He likes me?

I was shocked. I didn't know what to say. I know what he feels. But how do I handle this? I don't know! I wanted him to understand that Jiyong is the one in my heart. I wanted to tell him that but I don't want to hurt his feelings at the same time. I want to tell him that me and RiRi are just best friends. But should I give him a chance? Well I also liked him, but Jiyong is the one that I love. I didn't know what to say. I tried to hold back my tears.

"Umm Seungri I understand how you feel. You're my best friend and I want you to know that I like you too, but not in the same way you think. Sorry but there's already one guy in my heart and I hope you understand. But you're a very close friend I think I'll give you a chance." I decided to give him a chance so I won't break his feelings. I hope he's happy.

"Jinja?! you'll give me a chance? Thanks Angel. I will prove to you that I'm worthy for your love. Wait here I'll buy us some drinks." He replied. I smiled and wiped my tears. After he bought us some drinks, At the window across the street I saw someone, he looks familiar. Then I finally recognized him, and got worried.

"Oh gawd Riri it's Jiyong! I need to go." I stood up and whisphered. "Oh, ok see you then, bye." I was about to turn around when I bumped into Jiyong. I almost fell, but luckily he caught me. "Jiyong why are you here?" I asked. "I was worried. I thought you got lost! And why are you here Seungri?" He asked. "He just couldn't sleep and we just had coffee thats all." I tried to hide what Seungri said.

After all that we drove back to the house. I went upstairs, got changed and I went back too sleep with Jiyong.

In the morning☀️