I found her

Jiyong's POV:

Angel, I-I don't know where she is. It feels like we've been separated for years, even if it was only three weeks.

I was at YG in the practice room, where I met her. I couldn't stop thinking of her and I was so worried about her, when CL entered and noticed me crying.

"Hey, Jiyong what going on, is everything ok?" She asked. Maybe she can help me she hangs out with Angel a lot. "It's Angel I can't find her anywhere. I don't even know where to start looking." I told her.

"Angel? She's in the recording room. She's practicing for her debut song. She came here with her Ms. Chelsea." CL said

"What? She was here the whole day? I better go talk to her." I said rushing out of the room waving goodbye to CL.

I was running to the recording room, when I bumped into someone and fell on the floor. I stood up and apologized.

"Mianhae- Miss Chelsea?" I realized it was her. "Looking for Angel?" She asked. "Ne, is she in the recording room?" I asked. "Ne, she's looking for you-"

"She is?" Maybe she remembered me.

"She says you're her voice teacher."

I was disappointed I thought she remembered me as her boyfriend. "Oh, thanks I'll go now." I said as I walked to the recording room.

I peeked at the window to see if she's really there, and she is! She's practicing the lyrics I wrote for her. I took a deep breath and entered.

Angel's POV:

I was practicing in the recording room, when I saw someone entered. He looked really familiar. Wait, isn't that the guy that greated me at the hospital? What is he doing here?

"Hi, um are you looking for someone?" I asked. "Aniyo, I'm not looking for someone, I'm hear because I'm your voice teacher." He said. "Oh, you must be Jiyong A.K.A G-Dragon. Right?" I asked and he nodded. "I'm Angel nice meeting you." I shook hands with him. "So, shall we get started?" He asked and I nodded.

*edited*