Hanging out

We arrived at YG and Jiyong parked the car outside. I followed Jiyong inside and went to the elevator and it took us ti the 3rd floor.

The elevator door opened and we saw Rachel. "Angel! Where were you? I was so worried. What happened to your forehead?" questions began to go out of Rachel's mouth. "I'm sorry, I was looking for you too. But it's kind of a long story." I apologised giggling. "Well the good thing is your ok." she relaxed.

"Wait, when did you change your clothes?" she asked. "I changed at Jiyong's house just a while ago." I explained. "Wait, what?! Hey what did you do to Angel huh? Why do you have to torture her GD? She's still young and you do that to her? Are you crazy?!" Rachel separated me from Jiyong. "What are you talking about Rachel?" I asked her. "Just answer my question. Where did it happen?" Rachel sounded crazy serious. "Well I was on Jiyong's bed so-" "So you did torture her! How dare you?!" I was cut off by my crazy friend Rachel.

Jiyong and I burst out laughing so hard.  "Hahahaha. What do you mean?" I asked still laughing hard. "Hahaha don't worry. I didn't do anything bad to her. She had an accident. So me and the guys brought her to my place so she can rest there, end of story." Jiyong explained to Rachel. Her face went blank which made me laugh more "Oh, is that so? I'm so sorry GD I didn't mean to say that to you. Aish. So embarrassing." Rachel apologized. "It's fine." Jiyong chuckled.

"Oh by the way does Jiyong have any work to do for now?" I questioned changing the topic. Then Rachel checked some papers she was carrying. "No, he has free time the rest of the day." She answered.

"Great! Let's find the guys." Jiyong said in excitement. "Oh I think I saw them a while ago at the practice room." Rachel pointed to the room. "Thanks, bye see you later." I thanked her.

Me and Jiyong headed to the practice room. We saw the rest of Bigbang fighting over something.

"Give it to me Hyung! I'm going to give it to her!" "No way Seungri! I'll be the one to give it Angel! So give it to me!" RiRi And T.O.P shouted at each other. "Guys stop it!" Taeyang was in the middle of the fight. "Hey! What's going on here?" I asked, then everyone was silent

RiRi's POV:

Me and T.O.P were fighting over Angel's blue heels in the practice room. Then some people came in the room.

"Hey! What's going on here?" Angel asked. It became completely silent in the room. I quickly hid her heels behind me the good thing is T.O.P agreed that I should give it to Angel. So I can be the Prince Charming of Cinderella. Wait that sounds a little bit cringy.

"Ohh, um nothing we were just uh- um playing! a new game." I smiled trying to excuse myself. "Oh really what kind of game?" Angel seriously crossed her arms. "Guys, just tell her!" Gd hyung said trying to relax Angel by hugging her. "Ok, fine." I answered.

"It's about Angel's blue other pair of blue heels." I showed them Angel's blue heel. "So that's where it is! But where did you find it?" Angel sounded surprised. Wait, she didn't know? Ohh, right she was unconscious at that time.

"Actually I was the one who found it. It fell off your foot when Gd carried you to his house, and you were unconscious." I explained as I kneel down. Wait did TOP hyung just rolled his eyes at me? Aish nevermind. Angel sat down on the chair next to her and took out her foot. I took the shoe off her foot and matched both of the heels. Yes mission success!

Angel's POV:

I sat down on the chair next to me as RiRi did the Prince Charming and Cinderella thing. I felt warm deep inside of me and blushed a little. "Thanks, glad you found it." I looked at my shoe avoiding eye contact with RiRi. "Your welcome." He answered. I stood up and moved towards Jiyong. "Glad you guys stopped fighting." Jiyong said as he put his arm on my shoulder.

"So, are you guys still going to do something?" I asked. "Well, we have all the work done. So I guess we're actually free the whole day." Taeyang spoke with excitement. "Good cause we're going to hangout with this girl." Jiyong held me tightly. All of them nodded and we headed outside. "After you." Seungri opened the car door and I chuckled. "Thanks." I smiled and sat beside Taeyang.

"You coming Daesung hyung?" Seungri asked and sat beside me. "Nah,  you guys go ahead I'm gonna hangout with Rachel."  Daesung waved goodbye.  Then TOP sat at the front and Jiyong will drive. Jiyong started the car and looked at me. "So, where we going Angel?" Jiyong smirked. I whispered to him and smirked back. I leaned back and we headed to our destination. Time passed and we did a lot of silly things in the car we laughed and laughed until we arrived.

"We're here guys." Jiyong got outside the van and opened the door we all got out and looked at each other. "Guys why are we here you know I don't like roller coasters!" Seungri asked staying inside the van. "Aww, too bad we were gonna ride it first." I smirked and the others laughed at RiRi. Time passed by and we hanged out in the amusement park for hours. RiRi gave up and decided to ride the coaster with us after that ride we all laughed at RiRi's face. The night came and all of us went home and of course my home was at Jiyong's house.

Jiyong's POV:
I was in the living room and Angel was in my room. I saw Angel walking out of my room with a blanket. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Oh, I'm going to sleep here on the sofa." She said sitting beside me. "What? No you're not, you're going to sleep in my room. Beside me." I said leading her back to my room. "Well is it okay with you? Cause I always sleep hug when I'm with someone." She asked a little shy. "Don't worry sometimes I sleep hug too." I said giving Angel a tight hug. "Ok thanks." She said after I released her.

Angel's POV:
Jiyong released me and I took a short shower and dressed in my pajamas. I went to our room and saw Jiyong already lying on the bed. I laid on the bed beside Jiyong. "Goodnight Angel." Jiyong said facing me. "Goodnight."  I replied then closed my eyes and went to sleep.

*edited*