Change?

Angel's POV:

"Hey, I'm just gonna talk with Seungri for a while." I whispered to Taeyang and he nodded. So I walked over to where Seungri was. I sat beside him, but he didn't want to look at me.

"Hey Seungri." I greeted him. "Hey." He didn't even move or looked at me. "Hey, will you just talk to me for a moment. I don't like you avoiding me like this." I pat his shoulder. "Sorry, I was just um... thinking." He finally noticed me. "Thinking? Thinking of what?" I asked him even though I knew what he was thinking about. He's thinking about me again. "I don't wanna talk about it now, Gd hyung is with us." I understand what he's trying to say. "Ok, fine if you don't want to I'll leave you alone." I stood up and walked back to Jiyong. I suddenly stopped and I saw Seungri pulling me back to his place. "Angel, stop acting like you don't know why I'm like this." He kept pulling me but I tried to get out of his tight grip on my hand. "Seungri stop it let go of me!" I tried twisting my hand to get free.

"Seungri let go!- AAHH!" How could he do that to me. I got free but hurt. I fell on the ground, bumped my head on the floor and I got a bruise on my knee. I can't believe it, did he changed because of me? I can't get up I was too weak, my knees were shaking in fear. My knee was bleeding so much and I cried in so much pain. "Angel, I'm sorry I didn't mean to push you." He was just standing there and didn't know what to do. "No! Don't touch me! Get away from me!" I pushed him away avoiding him.

"Jagi! What happened here? What did you do Seungri you pabo! Get away from her!" I saw they were starting to fight I was to week to stop them, and I blacked out.

Jiyong's POV:

How could he do this to her! I was so angry I could punch him. "Angel? Angel! Wake up!" I heard Taeyang behind me so I looked back and I saw Angel unconscious. I quickly ran to her and carried her in my arms. "We need to take her to the hospital. Taeyang start the car." We rushed outside as Taeyang started the car. Seungri was left behind. Ohh when Angel gets better I'm so gonna punch him in the face. I saw Taeyang wait for us out side so I carried Angel to the car and we drove off to the hospital.

*At the Hospital*

Jiyong's POV:

We got out of the car and quickly carried Angel inside. Some nurses laid her down and rushed her in the emergency room. We sat in front of the door and waited. I just hope she's alright.

How could Seungri do that to her?! I'm so gonna get him for this. I quickly stood up as soon as the doctor got out. "Is she ok?" I asked.

"Yes but, she's in a coma caused from her head impacting on the ground." I felt tears running down my cheeks. "In what room is she in?" Taeyang asked the doctor.

"She's in room 143." So we all went to the room past the other rooms. We saw the room and entered. There I saw her laying down still unconscious with wires connected to her arms. I can't stand seeing her like this. I'm not gonna leave her side until she wakes up. I'm gonna take good care of her.

I knew that boy was planning something! But why? I've never seen him like that before. He never talks to me, he keeps avoiding me and the others. He never hangsout with us anymore. Did he change?

*edited*