Chapter 2~ is this over?

Without thinking it slips out "Kearra what is wrong with you!? The last past weeks you have been acting wired and I wanna know why?"
"Caspar, don't you know?" She whispers
"Know what?" I yell back, as her eyes intently fill with tears and I feel so so bad. "Caspar I love you" she screams out with the tears pouring out of her eyes.

I turn my back and start to walk away as she yells my name out, I just stop and breath and keep walking. I instantly call Gigi, it goes straight to message bank so I leave a message "Hey it's Caspar you know you ran into me at the shop well more like I tripped over you.

Just wondering if you were free tonight?" I feel so bad for the way I left things with Kearra I really wanna call her and make sure she's alright. Suddenly my phone rings it's Gigi, I answer it "Hey Caspar right?" Before I even have a chance to answer back she cuts me off "I'd love to, pick me up at 8 I'll message you my address bye" I didn't even get a word in so I just left it as it was.

I hear a knock at the door it's Kearra, my heart drops I answer the door. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that I made a complete fool of myself" she says as her face is as red as a cherry and her eyes are watering like a running tap.