Chapter 3~ the letter

(Caspar p.o.v)

I hadn't heard from Kearra for 2 days now, and to be honest I'm so worried. So I decide to throw on a pair of sweatpants and a navy blue top, I spike my hair up slightly. I jump in my brand new car and start to drive over to Kearra's and think to myself she wouldn't want to see me after the way I left things with her.

so I decide to just go to the sushi place, Kearra and I love it there but as I entered I realized it wasn't the same without her. Then I saw Kearra with another guy!

I got so jealous so I went over to her "H-hey Kearra" I stuttered "uh hey Caspar what are you doing here? Wheres Gigi?" She replies with all I can answer with was " can I talk to you...Alone" she stars at me blankly as I see her and what she's wearing makes me want her back and not as a friend,she was wearing a skin tight dress, with stockings and her black converse and omg the necklace I brought her " umm okay than sure" I hear very quietly.

When we are alone I feel like I want to kiss her but then I remember Gigi and don't feel the urge to anymore "let me start off by saying you look beautiful" I say while smiling at her "t-thank you Caspar, now why did you want to speak to me?" She says with a hint of desperation in her voice "uh I'm really sorry about the way I left things with you yesterday" I say with pleading eyes.

I feel and see her take a step towards me our lips are so close now, at this moment I feel as if she's going to kiss me and then it hits me. I feel her lip press up against mine softly all I can do is kiss back I grab her hand and say lets get out of here, we end up at a public toilet where we start making out.