Chapter 1~ the begining

(Caspar p.o.v)

I saw her out the corner of my eye, I glanced at her as I realized who she was.
It was Gigi Hadid, I wanted to say hello to her but I was nervous so I pushed my best friend Kearra towards her.

As Kearra walked towards her she tripped over her own feet. I rushed to her help her as I brought her to her feet again, then at that moment Gigi turned around and asked Kearra if she was okay. I took the moment and made it awkward by tripping over Gigi's feet. "are you okay" she said as she looked down on me I replied with "yeah I'm fine just a bit clumsy" from where I was I could see how much of an angel she was.

I stumbled to my feet and introduced myself properly "I think I better introduce myself, hi my name is Caspar Lee" Gigi turned to me and gave me a wink and said " hello Caspar I'm Gigi, but I think you already knew that" I was so confused,had my feeling been so noticeable.well I turned to Kearra and gave her the look as if to say ASK HER FOR HER NUMBER, Kearra being as blonde as she is stared right through me like I was a ghost.

"Here call me sometime, in case you need a friend to talk to" Gigi said as she handed a piece of paper to me with her number on it, my brain automatically thought woah this must be a joke Gigi just game me her number.

All my alarm bells rang, all I wanted to do was dance around like an idiot with Kearra.But all I replied with was "thanks will do" then I watched as Gigi walked away from me. Kearra hugged me with lots of kisses on my cheek.

The lsat couple of weeks Kearra has been acting different and I'm not sure if I should confront her or not, what is she thinks I don't want to be her friend anymore? Or even worst!