Chapter 6~ its over!!

When I get home I see Gigi sitting on the bed crying, I go and join her. I take her hands in mine they fit together perfectly " Gigi I'm so sorry but I can't raise this kid as my own it just wouldn't be right, you need to find the father of it and go to him and share the big news" I say softly.

"Caspar please don't, I really need you the guy said if I get pregnant he didn't want anything to do with it he made that clear" she says angrily. Gigi try's to come on to me but I get up and walk near the door, "Gigi I can't okay! I like you a lot  but I think I'm in love with Kearra" I say screaming. Heading towards the kitchen I whip out my phone and message Kearra saying: hey beautiful I had a great time we should do it again soon but for now I can't have contact with you until Gigi is gone.

Almost straight away I get a reply :hey Caspar I had fun too, I understand that I guess this is good bye I love you xx. I check my normal social media apps and I come across one that reads

Gigi Hadid pregnant? Is Caspar Lee the father?

There have been many question around this particular topic, we got a message from an anonymous user telling us. Could it be Gigi telling us? Or even Caspar? As for Caspar being the father I don't think they were sexually involved. We got a picture sent to us of Caspar in a car kissing a girl that wasn't Gigi there's the link
Http//I-m-a-g-e/casparlee&randomgirl
Everyone is trying to figure out who this girl is! I think Gigi might have a few words to say about this, there will be an update soon it will be from Gigi telling us some more make sure you look out for that. Make sure you keep up with the update..

I'm scared Kearra Is going to see this. What will she think well I guess I've told her about it, I call up to get some pizza it comes within 20 minutes. I yell out to Gigi that dinners here, she comes stumbling towards me at the point she wraps her arms around me I place my hands around her to comfort her, she reaches for my hand and I quickly push her

As we eat our pizza we watch a movie Gigi picked to watch The notebook I decide to go to bed, I went for a shower first and then got into my red jocks and doze off. The next morning I decide to cook breakfast to break up with Gigi.

When Gigi came out I pull her chair out for her to sit on "Gigi I'm sorry I can't be with you, I know for a fact now that I'm in love with Kearra just not contacting her for 12 hours has killed me. I'm so sorry Gigi I hope we can still be friends" I say as nice as I can.

"I thought you might say that" Gigi said with a cheeky smirk. Gigi gets up and sits on my lap and presses her lips against mine so heavily, then in a flash swipes her arm across the table and with force the cutlery hit the ground and they smash.

It's like Gigi is trying to suduce me I go with it though, she grabs my hand and takes me to my bed room and pushes me on the bed. She rips off her clothes we start making out and then I get the confidence to pull away then suddenly the urge comes back for me to kiss her. I get up and tell her its over and jump in my car to go see the love of my life.