Chapter 7~ lets start again

I end up out front of Kearras house I knock on her door she answers, as soon as I see her she's wearing a black skin tight skirt with a white plain tee."hey Is anyone here?" I ask her "nah it's just me is that okay?" She says as she grabs my hand and leads me to the lounge room.

We sit on the sofa as I hear "hey what do u wanna watch it's your choice" she adds a wink at the end, "what about 50 shades of grey?" I say jokingly "haha okay if you want to" she says with a serious laugh. we end up watching Annabelle.

Kearra cuddles up to me throughout the whole movie, I gently kiss the top of her head.she looks up to me she plays with my hair as I kiss her, I look at her eyes and there pleading with me.

" what?" I say with a smile "nothing just thinking about the other day and how fun it was, I sorta wish it would happen again" she exclaims  "me too, it can be arranged if you want" I mumble. I pull her in and look her in the eye she smirks at me and adds a wink.

I see her walking towards her room, I follow her when I reach her room I look around. A lean up against her bathroom door frame, she turns around and looks at me I take one step towards her she's standing in a robe. she walks towards her shower and I see that as I take a step into her bathroom.

"Are you just going to stand there?" I hear with a giggle "what are you suggesting?" I say smiling. She comes running over to me and closes the door and grabs my hand, she's pulls me towards the shower.