Chapter 5~ is this the begining of something?

As we light some of the candles we found, I look around and can not find Kearra then I remembered her saying she needed to buy something. I hear a knock its Kearra back she comes in and comes running up to me hand hugs me so I take the moment and pull her into me and kiss her forehead, she instantly drops the bag and she sits on the bed and pulls me onto her.

We go down slow onto the bed, I kiss her neck a couple of times and make my way down to her belly. She quickly jumps up, and picks up the bag she goes running over towards the bathroom. I start to get worried she has taken half an hour already, I call out to her "I'm almost ready get ready for a surprise" she yells out.

Then I turn towards the bathroom door and see Kearra standing there in some sexy clothing, I start walking towards her. I grab her waist and pull her towards me, I pull her towards the bed once we get there I glide her slowly on the bed.

Our lips met I feel a spark, then I make my way towards her neck. "Caspar your a really good kisser, you know" she says very happy "I'm not that good" I say very slowly. Kearra moves her hands down and takes my shirt off, I start to take her stockings off. I feel her hand start to undo my pants I let her.

I slowly make my way back to her soft lips as she lets out a loud moan. I take the chance and I take my hand and rub her leg as she wraps them around me, I feel as if this is gonna be fun I take her lacy dress off underneath the dress is a bright yellow pair of underwear and bra.

Kearra starts moaning more, then before we know it we wake up. "Wow I had a great time"'I hear from beside me, I turn over and see Kearra smiling.We make eye contact for a split second then I kiss her on the nose, she lets out a little giggle.

We get up and clean up the mess we made, then I decide to drop Kearra off at home. Because I need to get home and talk to Gigi.