november 6th

michael: where are youu??

calum: wdym?

michael: I'VE BEEN WAITING AT NANDO'S FOR TEN MINUTES! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?

calum: you were serious about that?

michael: 😑

that was the very short conversation i had with my internet friend. my friend i made (in the a.m.) on the internet. the place in which 99.9% of my problems take place. the place in which i could be stalked and killed. do you understand how dangerous the internet is?

when i go to nando's, i bet five bucks that i won't see a red-haired or blue-haired or reverse skunk-haired hottie. (he dyes his hair like every week so it's hard to keep track) i'll probably see a 50-year-old pedophile waiting to rape and kill me. but let's not think like that. let's look on the bright side. possibly, i will see a blonde-haired cutie with an award-winning smile. we will become a couple and run into the sunset holding hands.

i ran out of my apartment and to nando's as fast as i could. when i got there, i pulled out my phone and texted him.

before i hit the send icon, a soft, pale hand touched my shoulder. it felt familiar, then again strange, as though i knew the person but i haven't seen them in forever. i turned my head and saw a beautiful pair of beautiful eyes gazing into my brown ones.

"hi calum." michael said while smiling cheesily. my eyes filled with tears. tears spilled down my cheeks.

i jumped up and hugged him. he caught me and hugged me back. he stroked my hair and giggled.

"and i thought i'd be the one jumping into your arms." he said. i chuckled in return and sniffled. i've never felt so loved. he actually loves me well, at least that's what i think.

"michael?"

"yes, calum?" he replied, still holding me.

"do you love me?"

he set me down and looked me in the eyes.

"yes, i do. very much. i love you more than my hair dye. and let me tell you, that's a lot of love." he said, kissing the tip of my nose.

i smiled and mumbled, "i love you, too."