Chapter 16

I wanna go home. My first thought of the day. I open my eyes to see Jake laying by my side. I roll over and pull him closer to me. "Morning babe. How ya feeling?" I groan in response. He laughs and kisses my forehead. "Do you know what we are doing today?" I ask as I get up to use the bathroom. "Ummm... I don't know. Ask your dads." I nodded and headed into the bathroom to prepare for the day. I don't wanna do anything. I thought as I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I hopped into the shower and let my thoughts take over for the first time in forever. Why doesn't he like me? Am I that different from his own son? Am I really better of dead? I pushed the thoughts back and finished washing up. I get out the shower and dry off. I slip on my boxers and walk out to see both my dad's sitting on the bed. "Morning." I mumble while I choose my outfit for the day. I choose all black because it fits the mood. "James, can I talk to you?" Mitch asks as I finished.

"Sure." He opens the door and I follow him out into the hall. "James are you okay? You seem really upset, and I don't like it." It took a minute to process the question, but my mind finally caught up the me. "Ummm. Not really, no. I don't understand. Why does he hate me? What did I do?" Mitch sighed. "It has nothing to do with you hun. He doesn't like the fact that I'm gay either. He knows he can't do anything so he takes it out on others. I'm sorry I should have told you." I shook my head.

"Its okay. Knowing that makes me feel better." He nodded, and pulled me into a hug. "I love you baby boy." I giggled. "Love you too mommy." With that we walked back into the hotel room. What I saw was... Interesting. Scott had Jake in a choke hold. "What on gods green earth are you doing?!?" They both looked up and Scott released him. "James we were just messing around. I'm fine, he's fine, we're fine." I roll my eyes and walk up too him. I put a finger on his busted lip and he flinches away.

"You're fine though right?" He rolled his eyes. I walk up to Scott and touch his eye and he pulls away. "He's fine right? Y'all are just.... My god." I gave up and took a seat in the chair. Mitch took a look at the both of them. "He's right. We are supposed to be taking James out, and now you're both injured." Scott got up and pulled me out the chair and into his arms. "Sorry James. I didn't mean to upset you. Love me?please?" I laugh and hug him back. Jake on the other hand saw nothing wrong.

I didn't even try to say anything. "Jake aren't you going to say something?" Mitch asks. "He doesn't think he did anything wrong, and that's fine." Jake grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap. "James don't do that. I'm sorry love. Please. Don't be mad at me! Please!" I started laughing. You placed kisses along my neck and collar bone. I laughed as he did so. My dad cleared his throat and Jake stopped. He held his head down and I started cracking up. When I finally stopped laughing my sides were hurting.

"So... What are we doin today?" Mitch looked at Scott. "You'll just have to wait and see." That's fair. Not! Buut I had to go along with it. "Well can we go?" They laughed. "Can we get ready first?" Mitch asked. I giggled. "I guess you can. I can't have you embarrassing me in public now can I." We all started laughing. They went to get ready, and when they were done we headed out the door.

*************

Hahahahahahahaha. I'm back!!! This was kinda filler to help fill y'all in on what was going on. I missed y'all. Expect more updates from me babes. Peace- ⭐child.