Chapter 27

I woke up and almost screamed. It was the day I had been waiting for, the day that took forever to come! Party day! Yay for parties! I sit up and look at my sleeping baby, God he's amazing. I place kisses all over his face and he groans and turns over. I jump on him and start moving around. "Wake up! Today's the day! Party day! Bae!!!" I yell silently. Yes that's possible. He opens one eye and meets my enthusiastic green ones. He smiles and pushes me off him. "Morning." He says and I start to pout.

He looks over and smiles. "Happy birthday baby." He says and pulls me into a hug. I squeal and give him a kiss. I get up and make my way to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I hop into the shower and wash well, hitting everywhere. I soon step out and continue to moisturize my skin. Once done with my routine I exit the bathroom in my boxers to put on something comfortable until it was time to get dressed. I settled on a onsie, but not just any onsie. It was a panda onsie.

Once all comfy in my panda suite I run to my parents room. I knock on the door and hear a faint come in. I open the door and peak inside to see a half sleep Scott and a knocked out Mitch. I run over and jump on Scott. He laughs and pulls me into a hug. "Happy birthday big guy." I laughed and put my face in his neck. "Where's Jake?" He asked and I sat up a bit to answer. "Shower." He nods and rolls over crushing me in a hug. I squirm around a bit and close my eyes.

Before I could fully immerse myself I'm Scott's warmth, he moves. I whine and he rolls his eyes. I scoot closer to Mitch and pull him close. He smiles and opens his eyes. I smile and he sits up. "Happy birthday baby boy." I smile bright and he laughs. "You're excited aren't you?" He asks and I nod frantically causing him to laugh. "Good! I am too." He says and I giggle. He places a kiss on my nose and I lay back down, cuddling into his side. "Thank you... For everything." I say smiling and he smiles.

"Stop. It's what we are here for James. Don't thank us, at least not yet." I nod, tears in my eyes. I close my eyes and lay into his touch. Soon I find myself falling asleep. The last thing I heard was Mitch chuckle before I was engulfed in sleep. I was excited, but even more so tired so I fell asleep. I was soon woken up by the sound of a loud ass horn. I jumped up and looked to where the sound came from. I see the entire family! Scott, Mitch, Kevin, Avi, Kristin, Jake, Ben, and Esther.

I smile brightly and rub my eyes. "Guys... You didn't have to do this!" I tell them. I hop out of bed and run over to the group. "Happy birthday!" They all yell in unison. They pull me in a group hug and I couldn't help but let a few tears slip. I sigh contently and pull away to wipe my eyes. My boyfriend laughed. "Why are you crying?" He asked and I shook my head. "You guys... This is too much! Y'all are amazing!" Mitch and Scott both smile. "We've got breakfast too." Avi says and I smile. So greatful.

When I walk into the kitchen my jaw drops. Picture this counters full of food. Hash browns, sausage, eggs, grits, bacon, biscuits, pancakes, waffles, juice, and coffee. Seven types of coffee! I was in heaven. I turned around, mouth still agape. "Y'all are to much! How are we going to eat all of this?" Mitch laughed. "Don't worry about that. Don't worry about anything! We've got it all covered. The only thing you need to do is enjoy yourself." I nodded with a smile and grabbed a plate and started to fill it with food, everyone else soon joining.

Soon everyone's plates were filled and we were crowed around the table chatting and eating food. I noticed how quite Jake was, but I decided not to say anything about it, not yet anyways. We finished breakfast, but we still had a few hours before we needing to head to the hall, so we settled into the living room to watch movies. Jake sat right next to me on the end of the couch. Then Kristin sat next to me, Avi next to her, and finally Kevin on the end. Scott and Mitch sat on the two seat and Ben on the lounge chair.

We watched The Wiz, but I could feel Jake watching me. I turned to him and smiled, causing him to smile back. I took his hand and turned back to the movie. Just to make him feel special I brought his hand up to my lips and kissed it. I could just see the smile on his face. After that we just watched the movie, stealing glances every now and then. Soon the movie was over and because it was so long, I could finally get dressed. I was excited to say the least.