1

"Mia. King. Come here. Hurry"

" Yes mommy"

"Go pack whatever you think is necessary you got 5 minutes go now please"

"Yes mommy"

I try to hurry and pack before John comes back; I can't take it anymore. If you're wondering why I am running, it's because of my stepdad but you'll hear about that later. As I finished putting everything in my bag and getting all the twins' things I heard the door start to rattle. I quickly turned and told them to hide.

"Cyn where are you"

I quickly go to my hiding place after I make sure the twins are good. I ducked down as I heard the steps get closer.

"Cyn where you at girl I don't have time for this"

Holding my breath scared that he would find me just wishing my mom had left him when she saw what happened. Being so deep in thought I didn't know that John was outside the door where I was hiding.

"Cyn baby either you come out now or Ima do more than just hurt you. Now come on."

Not listening, I stayed where I was hoping he would just leave but of course I was wrong, he opened the door and pulled me out. All I could think of the flashbacks as tears poured from my eyes. Hoping that he would just drop me with all the fighting I was putting on so I can get the chance to run.

"Stop please I'm sorry just stop" I begged and pleaded hoping he would listen, but he never did.

"Shut up where's Babygirl" by that time I was praying they hid good, and that God will find a way out for us. Before I got the chance to reply his phone rang causing him to drop me in the process but still not giving me the chance to run.

"Yea...now I'm kind of busy.... alright I'm on my way"

Thanking God silently that he was giving us the chance to escape.

"When I come back, I got something for, and you better not speak a word of this to your mother" even if I tried, I knew she wouldn't have cared. As he walked out, I picked up our bags and held Mia and King hands and walked out once I knew he was gone.

We got in the car and headed to New York. Even though we didn't have much I had a friend who I knew would help us.