14

Cyn POV
After 2 days I finally got answer out of that puta. Turns out they have been watching us ever since I left; the guy that I went to first before I came to Erica was actually paid to do all those things to me. And for that my egg donor is going to get everything she deserves and more for what she did to me and put me and my kids through. Having everybody getting ready we all loaded up into the van and went to get my baby. When we got closer to our destination, I looked at my phone and smiled at the lock screen.

Pulling up I put my phone back into my pocket. Getting back in business mode we said a quick prayer and loaded up all our weapons. Going over everyone's position one more time to make sure they knew.

Cyn: "Q and Sway y'all go through the back. Abby and Nicki, you're going be the distraction. Bey and Stella, you're with me let's go." Before we could get in position Nicki just had to ask a stupid question.

Nicki: " Wait how are we supposed to distract him." Shaking my head I just looked at her and wonder how God can make someone so so fine but so damn slow at the same time.

Cyn: "You're a woman aren't you." nodding her head still confused "Then use it to your advantage now go your putting my girl's life at stake." Walking out the van they get in position,

Signaling Nicki and Abby to go they knock after banging on the door a guy finally appears looking confused. As they were talking to him Q and Sway got inside knocking him out with his gun. Entering the abandoned warehouse, we split up looking for Erica. Going down to the basement I see two guys walking in my direction. Turning the corner, I wait till they passed. Putting my silencer on I shoot two in the back of their head causing their bodies to drop. Continuing down checking each room coming up empty. Going to the end of the hallway I open the last door. The sight almost caused me to break down; a cage of kids was locked up judging by the looks they were between the ages of 9 and 12.  

Continuing, I turned another corner opening the door, I completely lost it

Continuing, I turned another corner opening the door, I completely lost it. Erica was bruised from head to toe, blacked out tied to the bed. On top of her was the man I despised the most the same man that touched me as a kid the way no man should and there, he was about to do the same thing to her that he did to me. As his filth enriched hand glided across her skin easing their way down to a woman's sacred place. Before he could understand what was happening, I tackled him to the floor throwing blow after blow and when I got tired, I looked over at my baby and just started again. I beat him for more than just me, I beat him for my kids, my cousin, and the love of my life. After a while, Sway and Q got me off him and took him away. Going up to my queen even though she was all battered and bruised she still looked as beautiful as I met her when she approached me at 14. I kissed her cheek and untied her.

Carefully picking her up, we left the house and got in the car heading to the hospital. Sitting in the back I placed Erica in my lap and just held her while I cried. 5 months together and going through so much all I could do was hope and pray she was going to be okay, and I was glad that I got there in time. For the rest of the ride to the hospital I just sat and thought over all the memories we had together, some made me laugh, some made me cry.

Pulling into the hospital we got easily noticed doctors and nurses rushed over and I placed her down on the bed. Asking me questions I gave them what they needed to know and went to wait. No later ma walked in with the kids' asking questions. As Bey explained what was going on I just picked up all 3 of my kids and held them. I knew if I needed anyone at this moment, I would need them, and they would need me. We waited and waited for the doctor to come out, at times I would catch glances of people looking at me with sad eyes. But I didn't care I just sat in the chair I never moved unless it was to make sure my babies were more comfortable as they slept in my lap with my arms wrapped around them. I may be 19 but my family will always be my main thing. After 12 hours of waiting the sun came up and the doctor came out.

Doctor: "Family of Erica Mena" shaking ma, Bey, and Nika up we walked over. "Are you family." nodding our heads he looks at us with pity. "We performed emergency surgery on her, she had internal bleeding. One of her ribs punctured a major artery when it broke. She had severe head trauma, so we put her into medical coma when or if she wakes up there's a 95% chance, she won't remember anything. I'm sorry" All I could do was break down crying. "You may go see her she's in 311 visiting hours just started." Before he walked away, I had to ask one question.

Cyn: "When will she wake up?"

Doctor: "It could be days, months, or years. It is all up to her now. I'm sorry again." He walked away.

In that moment I completely broke I could no longer hold it together. The one person I needed more than life itself was in a coma and there could be a chance she doesn't wake up or that she wouldn't remember me or our kids. I felt like a piece of me was missing and there could be a chance I would never get it back. Not wanting to be there anymore I picked up the kids, hopped in a cab, and went to the only place I felt safe. Home. 

Por favor, no me dejes todavía mi reina

(Please don't leave me yet my queen)