10

Erica POV
I slowly woke up to the phone ringing as I was about to reach for it, I noticed where my hand was placed. Blushing at the sight I gently pulled my hand from under her bra. Doing so my fingers brushed past her nipped feeling it harder I quickly brought my hand from under her bra and shirt. Hearing the phone ring again I jumped and grabbed it before it woke the beauty beside me. Walking out of the room I saw that it was my manager and answered.
"Hello"
"Mena. I know this is the last minute, but u have a photo shoot in an hour. Your crew will be there waiting."
"Ok. When do I get my schedule."
"Tomorrow see you then." Sighing, I walk back in the room to see my sleeping beauty waking up. I walk to her side and brush her hair off as her eyes flicker open. She looks at me and smiles. I leaned down to give her a kiss, but she covered my mouth. Pouting slightly, she just shakes her head.

"Babe morning breath." She drags me to the bathroom. Going to my sink as she does hers while brushing our teeth, I notice our hands are still entwined, blushing, I turn my head to the side.
"Babygirl, I have to leave soon I have a photo shoot." Nodding her head taking the toothbrush out to pout causing me to laugh. "Come on baby you have one to." Rinsing her mouth, she wraps her arms around me and pecks my lips and lays her head on my chest. "Babe, I need to get in the shower you want to join." Pulling away from me she steps back.

"No, it's okay you for a head." Pulling her back to me with a pout and pleading eyes.

"Please Cyn I will keep my hands to myself. I just want to be around more before I go." She looks up at me shaking her head. I sigh and let her go, getting my stuff before I could leave the bathroom and she pull me back to her front.

"Don't be mad please." I turn and kiss her forehead.

"I'm not I promise." Pulling away I grab my things and get in the shower.

Cyn POV

I go downstairs and start on breakfast for everyone. Gabbing what I needed I heard the shower start. I know Erica wants to be around me before she leaves but I'm just not fully comfortable letting her see me like that yet. And ever since I went back to the doctor and all my test came back clean Erica has been wanting to be intimate and I keep denying her. I don't want her to think I'm not attracted to her because I am. But I know it's doing something to her that I keep rejecting her but I'm not ready or comfortable with the idea of sex and being intimate. And I know she wants me to be comfortable with her, but it's going to take time, and she'll have to understand that. Hearing the shower cut off I start to make plates; by the time I'm almost done I hear the pitter patter of feet coming down the steps. Soon seeing my beautiful Smurfs turning the corner into the kitchen seeing me their eyes brighten.

"Good morning mama" they come over and give me kisses.

"Good morning, Smurfs go sit and eat. Where's mommy?" Heading to the table I push in their chairs.

"I'm right here, I had to get your twin" Walking to her I got my mini and put her in her chair and pulled out Erica's. "Thank you, baby," kissing my cheek I go and sit down and start to eat like the rest.

"Mommy, can we have a barbeque today?" King asks, looking at Erica expectantly. Shaking my head knowing what she's about to say, considering she can never tell him no.

"Anything for you Mirey." Leaning over he hugged her smiling ear to ear. As we finish eating, I dread the fact my baby is about to leave. Picking up the dishes Erica wraps her arms around me molding her body into mine. Feeling myself melt into her embrace, I laid my head back. "I have to go baby." Slightly pouting I turn to face her nodding my head we walk to door after she tells the kids bye. Opening the door before she walked out, I pulled her back kissing her. I don't know what it was, I just loved the way her lips felt upon mine. She pulls away biting my lip. "I'll see you later baby." Pressing another kiss to her lips I let her go.